Reviews for All's Fair in Love and Riddles
Delirium Majere chapter 5 . 3/18
Eddie IS a genius. A very genius-y genius. Not just your average genius.
...
And these riddles are INCREDIBLY mundane. I dislike how people make the Riddler ask such simple, repetitive riddles...Your OC, based on her personality thus far, wouldn't stand a chance in a battle of wits against Edward Nygma...frankly, if Batman didn't HAVE to win all the time, neither would he.
Joker won't kill Bats because he's his antithesis, the thing that makes his life GO, and so Harley Quinn knows not to get serious about the flying rodent problem either. Penguin probably doesn't have enough power or intelligence to beat the Dark Knight. Catwoman could kill Batman in an instant, but won't because she loves him. Scarecrow could probably kill Batman, but he's more interested in incapacitating him through fear. Poison Ivy should probably have killed Bats too, but Riddler was a criminal long before she even gained her powers, so I think the Puzzle Prince would have beaten her to the punch.
Riddler though? Oh, Riddler wants to defeat Batman SO VERY BADLY. And if villains were allowed to live, Batman would have died in that death trap in the Animated Series. The Dark Knight may be very intelligent, and he may be one of the world's greatest detectives, but Edward Nygma is even smarter, and when he makes a plan that serious...it ain't going to fail.
But then again, if we're talking realistically here, all of these criminals would be dead, not locked up in a shit-ass asylum from which they repeatedly escape. And, of course, right after Edward killed Bats, Joker would kill Edward, and then the dog would TRULY be let off the leash. So perhaps it's good for Gotham that the comics make Batman into an unrealistic Mary-Sue.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
Loved this!
Wolferix chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
Fabulous story! Love it! Their relationship is adorable!
Also I followed Beth's Tumblr!
Ruthiemarieee chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I think the reason Beth is such a great OC is because she's so believable as a fit for the Riddler. As an active comic reader and a die hard fan of batman and it's villians, her story line just comes off as so believable it could be a legitimate plot in the comics. I absolutely loved reading this and I've read it multiple times since reading it for the first time, I would love love love from the bottom of my heart to see a sequel or some more Beth/edward ramblings . You are a fantastic writer! -Ruthie
SunlightShrine chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
I gotta say, Beth has to be one of the best OC's I've ever read about. She's awesome and her and the Riddler make such a dynamic couple! XD
Epic job! :DDD
Emzmarie chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
I think it would be awesome if you made a sequel or another story about Beth being pregnant with Edwards child! I would most certainly read that story! I would love to see how Edward would react to the news and later how he would deal with a toddler! Hehe!
Fuckingqueenofhell chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god I just read this entire thing. I can't even express all my love! This is the best riddlsr fic I've ever read!
Lollypop chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Love it! Beth is BAD ASS! :D
samanthatm chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
awesome.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
LOL the only song going through my head with this one was Meg from Disney's Hercules singing "I wont say I'm in love." With Harley, Ivy and Catwoman as backup singers XD
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
You probably already have had people comment, but I gotta ask. Did you change Bethany's name from Zayne to Zyne? It's continued to be Zyne from here on out, but I didn't want to assume.
Agentofchaos101 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
This was really excellent! I loved this fic so much! Beth is an epic OC and she is great with Eddie. I also loved Jonathan and Becky in this fic. I never really liked Becky Albright, but you really sold it! You made thier relationship so loving! it was wonderfull! I also loved the little bit of Hatter in the story :) The ending was just perfect! i actually starting tearing up a bit (yes i know, im a sap) I hope to read more fics like this in the future! this was absolutely amazing! :)
booklover1798 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
Great story! I loved it! I think it would be awesome if you posted up a sequel, wether it be of their return to Gotham, about their kids, or just some fun one shots about their life. Hmm...
Madi H chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Hi I was wondering about the riddle, I didn't quite get it. How is it a towel, please explain! Love your character and story!
AmeliaReddy chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
I loved it! Especially the trail scene;) And the other rouges in the story made it all the sweeter')