Reviews for All's Fair in Love and Riddles
Emzmarie chapter 30 . 3/17
I think it would be awesome if you made a sequel or another story about Beth being pregnant with Edwards child! I would most certainly read that story! I would love to see how Edward would react to the news and later how he would deal with a toddler! Hehe!
Snowleopard0 chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
Oh my god I just read this entire thing. I can't even express all my love! This is the best riddlsr fic I've ever read!
Lollypop chapter 31 . 8/22/2013
Love it! Beth is BAD ASS! :D
samanthatm chapter 30 . 8/13/2013
awesome.
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
LOL the only song going through my head with this one was Meg from Disney's Hercules singing "I wont say I'm in love." With Harley, Ivy and Catwoman as backup singers XD
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
You probably already have had people comment, but I gotta ask. Did you change Bethany's name from Zayne to Zyne? It's continued to be Zyne from here on out, but I didn't want to assume.
Agentofchaos101 chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
This was really excellent! I loved this fic so much! Beth is an epic OC and she is great with Eddie. I also loved Jonathan and Becky in this fic. I never really liked Becky Albright, but you really sold it! You made thier relationship so loving! it was wonderfull! I also loved the little bit of Hatter in the story :) The ending was just perfect! i actually starting tearing up a bit (yes i know, im a sap) I hope to read more fics like this in the future! this was absolutely amazing! :)
booklover1698 chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
Great story! I loved it! I think it would be awesome if you posted up a sequel, wether it be of their return to Gotham, about their kids, or just some fun one shots about their life. Hmm...
Madi H chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Hi I was wondering about the riddle, I didn't quite get it. How is it a towel, please explain! Love your character and story!
AmeliaReddy chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
I loved it! Especially the trail scene;) And the other rouges in the story made it all the sweeter')
LivinJgrl123 chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
This was awesome :)
Peppermione chapter 30 . 8/24/2012
Marvelous Story! I think I just fell in love with those two...
DeeDee896 chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
just finished reading this and thought it was really cute. I've never read a riddler fanfic and other have some high standard's to live up to :)
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
Awww, that was *tear* BEAUTIFUL!

U-Hinged
thehotmageaeris chapter 30 . 3/23/2012
I sat here all night, when I should have been studying for finals, just to finish reading this fic. It was bloody adorable and I loved it that much. Great job!