Reviews for Since I Fell For You
red2013 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
great story.

red
beesnbears chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Glad to see you decided to continue with your piece! This was a nice afternoon pick me up...just what I needed today!

You've done a terrific job of staying true to David and Maddie's characters; Maddie emotionally conflicted when it comes to David, but still keeps her smarts about her, and David still wears his heart on his sleeve. I've often imagined them lost without the other after "Lunar Eclipse."

Hope you continue and its nice to have you back!
pactsandpalsinc chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So happy to see you are continuing your story. I reread the entire story and it seems you edited the story a great deal. Hope we see a conclusion soon.
Goldilocks85 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
She's back! She's back! *jumps with joy"

Thank you so much for another TERRIFIC chapter! Enjoyed reading it so much, and I think I stopped breathing when David touched her... you wrote them so brilliantly, so in character! I wish we could see this episode on the show :-)

I'm dying to read more!
finefinegoodgood chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
All I can say is YIPPY mandd is back! You have been missed! Great chapter as always! Cant wait to see what happens...
Gene chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
This is really a great story line here...

So what gives?

I would like to read some more. You have done a wonderful job with the characters, the dialogue, the soliloquies. Well done!

I'm hooked on this story now and would love to see where it goes. You have not updated this since mid September...

I hope you can finish it. I like it lot.

Sincerely.

g.
Michael66 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh, wow! Very well written indeed. I haven't seen Moonlighting in years and I have no idea why I wandered over here. I'm glad I did and can't wait for the next installment.
GentleReader chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
Nice job, mandd! You've preserved the tension between them, and Maddie's reaction at the end of Ch. 5 was very believable-given the circumstances, she would want to "clear her head" before she moved forward.

Looking forward to your next installment, and good luck with those babies! :)
sue chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Please finish!
sandra70 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Their mutual apologies are perfect... you found just the rights word for them. It's cathartic that their mistakes have finally been named by both.
Snappysara chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This is great great. Can't wait for the next bit x
finefinegoodgood chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
mandd - Loving this story so far. What a great starting off place for these two. Cant wait to see how it developes!

Glad you are still working on After the Fall! I am totally in love with that one and cant wait to see how it goes. :-)

P.S. - Good luck with those babies!
Goldilocks chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Amazin job! Can read and re-read it over and over again, love your writing and can't wait to read more! p.s. all the best for you and your twins x
Snappysara chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Oooooooooooh this is gettting hot hot hot. Let's hope it gets even hotter. xx
sandra70 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Interesting setting, very very promising start! Love this and hope to read more soon! And good luck with your kids! :-)