Reviews for Butter Cream Pie
Goldpath chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Is there a third chunk to this story.
persephonesbees chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm not usually very comfortable with these kind of stories, but you did such a marvelous job. This kinda thing is not generally my cup of tea but you proved me totally wrong. Kudos for such great writing skills.
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
*gross sobbing* Welp, that was the sweetest thing ever! *sobs into pillow*
domsijohn chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
pretty good now we need a bbay from sammy and for them to realize that their all fathers
xfireworkzstarx chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great story!

Although you have a couple of problems with POV changes (it goes from first to third which is very confusing) and I think you may have had a couple of your/you're mix ups -though most of the time they were correct ;P

Thanks for these cute stories!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was precious

I really liked it

Great write hun

InuTrickster chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You my dear woman write some of the most fluffy and adorable sh*t I have ever had the pleasure of reading and my friends have had the displeasure of being emailed to them at 2am in the morning. (It's what happens when your friend is a rabid yaoi fan girl dead set on having half the fandoms in Harry Potters pants.)

I really really loved all of the 'Pie Verse' fics even though I've never seen an episode of supernatural although I probably should if I really thing about it...
CordeliaFaith chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Sqweee! I love it, I love it, I love it! Ok, got that out of my system ;)

I hope you're going to write another one!

P.S. All this talk of pie has me hungry!
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
And the sequel is awesome too :)

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
I Will Disappear chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Fucking pie is great, especially if you make them like your stories. Hell yeah!
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
aww, this was sweet! *hugs* I've missed trolling your page, Zemstvo! and pie...well, it's the perfect time of year for pie cravings lol
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
The Eye Behind The Mask chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
aaawwwwwwwwww thats soooooo cute!
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved it

Now how about a baby for Sam
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Aww :) This is super sweet...and now I want Butter Cream pie. Sigh. What can you do? Great story!