Reviews for Green Tea Recovery
Gus chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
My lord you must update soon! I just can't Dx lol
kageofdoom chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
love the way you write your story bro/sis , finish the whole story in a day hope you update soon but at your own pace. :D
AnabellaGC chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I love this! you really made a good character development, few people can do that. I first started disliking her, and then I sympathized with her and she developed. I hope you update soon!
Autumn Lee chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
This chapter was so effing perfect! I dont usually post reviews... im a ghost reader haha but your story is just absolute perfection please never stop writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Hoooooooooooooly crap you are such an awesome writer. Your grammar is also near perfection btw. Don't event get me started in dis storyyyyyyyyy holy crap wonderful n bluchblubhfislbsizmdhfoskw
Ed's.Curious.Kitten chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh my gosh! So much awesome sauce! I can't stand it! Please please please write more *puppy dog pouts*! Such. An. Awesome. Story! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Love it!
SIM99 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
*SNIFFS* Thought this was another chapter... Loved the last one though!
stormy64 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
You're back! ! I've missed you! Great chapter! I love your characterization of White and N. It's just feels so accurate. Like they're real people, not fake pokemon characters, you know? Thank you very much for taking the time to write this :) :) :)
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
wah...you changed the writing style in the last one! So difficult to read...liked it, but couldnt read too well.
malory79080 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Brilliant! I like the idea of her already going on a journey, but losing her Dewott. It's a good twist! I thought it was cute at the end, though N was a douche. XD
FraulineTraumer chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Yes! I've been waiting for this for forever
DarkeArcanine chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Heck yeah I'm ready!

I will admit I had to go back and read the last chapter...okay I lied, the whole story. I forgot what was going on...lll
But I'm ready now! Sorry I didn't review any earlier chapters...I'm kind of lazy about that...But this is a really neat twist on FerrisWheelShipping!

But anyway, hurry up! Yeah that's right, I'm applying pressure! -stares at-

-Darke
Mdstvigil chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Please continue deAR GOD THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. Your writing style is wonderful and god this story is making my heart hurt with so many feels. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK 3
TarundoruSlap chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I like this chapter. It's like... A burger with a lot of stuff in it. This halter had so many things and feelings to absorb, but it wasn that hard.
It was just good. It was just a really good chapter. I think this just invited me back to the Pokemon fandom.
Update?