Reviews for Soul Theory
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 14 . 7/31
Er mer gersh. This was so frick fracking beautiful. And I absolutely adored it.
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 9 . 7/31
Whoa. Blair is utterly savage. I love it
Sophie chapter 14 . 5/12
Hmm, it's a nice ending, but there's really no closure.
Mikael chapter 14 . 3/21
Damn though you are a frickin genius I've only read a few of your stories but you always seem to end it right. Others that I read by other people have the worst possible endings. How do you do it? Nevermind I like the story as you can tell. Good plot development and theme.
AnimeFlower chapter 6 . 2/24
So cute!
AnimeFlower chapter 4 . 2/24
I am seriously crying bc of how sad that is!
YuHtje chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
I loved this story! 3
But I was wondering one thing (and I know it sounds silly but bear with me please _'): does Maka ever get to listen to Soul's composition?
WeightlessWriter chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
1) I adore this story. I've read it twice.
2) I'm curious about your music background because I'm confused.
3) I've been a competitive pianist for 13 years and I can safely say that the piano and organ are EXTREMELY different in application. While many pianists learn to play the organ, it's significantly harder and takes a lot of time. It's not an easy transition.
4) You keep saying staff, when I think you mean measure/line/verse. I could be wrong, but that's what I've gathered.
5) Hot damn this is a beautiful piece of work and I'm agonizing over SoMa right now! Eeeekkk!
SoMaLover chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Hmmm... Confusing ending but good at the same time :)
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
i would've loved to read about Soul playing that song to Maka but oh well! it was no short of wonderful!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Gaah this entire story was so well written and adorable I loved it!
Vivelitari chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Fabulous story!
SoMa4386 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Soul is so naughty but sweet at the same time. I can't believe you had him say that thing about packing Maka's underwear for her. So naughty.
ilarual chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
You have most thoroughly slain my emotions (as usual). I loved every word.
ilarual chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I am absolutely in love with the way you write Justin Law. He's not a character I was ever much invested in, but your use of him here kinda makes me want to be.