Reviews for Soul Theory
SoMaLover chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Hmmm... Confusing ending but good at the same time :)
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
i would've loved to read about Soul playing that song to Maka but oh well! it was no short of wonderful!
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Gaah this entire story was so well written and adorable I loved it!
Poke Tekken Critic chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Fabulous story!
SoMa4386 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Soul is so naughty but sweet at the same time. I can't believe you had him say that thing about packing Maka's underwear for her. So naughty.
ilarual chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
You have most thoroughly slain my emotions (as usual). I loved every word.
ilarual chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I am absolutely in love with the way you write Justin Law. He's not a character I was ever much invested in, but your use of him here kinda makes me want to be.
Ulcaasi chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Ulcaasi chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Awww... No make up sex but this is close enough coming from Soul :P

...
He could help her – he can (-teach-) her a few tricks he's discovered
Ulcaasi chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I really like how this AU is just so reminscient(sp?) of the real world.

...
Nya, she makes (-me-) so proud, my little kitty!

But his reaction (-would-) be a lot cooler, Soul continues to muse.

make it better than the (-chefs-) at my'rents place!" He stuffs

play your composition at your (-family's-) Christmas party!

Before she's silenced by his (-narrow-eyed-) look. After a second
Ulcaasi chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
AHAHAAHAHA Law would make for a really eccentric teacher :P nice ninja bomb Maka. XD
Ulcaasi chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
*still sobbing* I miss Blair D: damn you're a good author. Making me feeeel things and stuff. Star and Soul could definitely have taken him. They're crazy people.
Ulcaasi chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Ugh. Damnit. *sobs* why. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. *sniffles* great. Now I'm sad. ):
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
(Philosopher) GAAAAAAAAAH! What do I say!? I don't even have some philosophical proverb to spout!

(Phil) {To philosopher} You could say how much you liked it

(Philosopher) That's too easy. I will say that I'm a bit disappointed that I didnt get to see Maka hear Soul's song about her.
(Phil) but I think you kinda made up for it with the whole foreshadowing with an engagement.
(Philosopher) Yeah. Also, I can totally see what you mean about Giriko contrasting Soul. I really never thought of it that way. I never saw it but when you mentioned it I see what you mean by his dedication to Arachne. Even though I still don't liike Geriko in a sense, (mostly because in nearly every fic he tries to rape Maka) but I loooooove being in his head. People like him really get me excited! (I'm a geek for criminal psychology)

(Phil) Aaaaaanyway, back to the point: outstanding job once again. I've still got plenty to read but I still expect to see new fics updated soon.
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
(Philosopher) Ug, I can't just sit here and keep reading without saying a word like this isnt a fantastic work! Its slighted been OOC but I like the way you display the characters emotions in ways that can have such complex feelings so easily written. Music is the voice of the soul one way or another. It's very few times I actually come across an author that really understood that concept and incorporated it in their writing. I'm sad that its coming to an end already. I think that's all I have to say...

(Phil) {To Philosopher} it seems your tip-toeing around a prime subject and hit everything else straight on. {Turns to you} As Philosopher's alter ego, or conscious, or whatever, I am inclined to remind him and inform you about the part where he[I/We] wore some odd face that could be mistaken as a crooked smile.

(Philosopher) I didnt smile-

(Phil) Yes you did. In fact, I could have sworn you 'cooed' at-

(Philosopher) "COOL GUYS" DON'T DO THAT!

(Phil) You were wearing that guilty look that you only get when reading... special moments, like in the theater.

(Philosopher) Maybe I was just like horror movies.

(Phil) Whatever. {Turns back to you} Once again, great job with the story. I felt really attached to each character.

(Philosopher) Except for with Giriko's POV

(Phil) Oh yeah. That was... interesting

(Philosopher) I can understand that it certainly was a clever thing to do. A new angle to look at that gives important information in a way that would have been perceived differently from the usual point of view. I am fairly impressed that you managed to pull it off. I personally felt very detached from the character and, for lack of better word, disgusted by the feeling of being in his head. I guess that's what you were aiming for though.
Outstanding work as always. By the time I finish this I'll be eager to read your newest work.