Reviews for Oldest
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 2/4
I adored this! Thank you for writing about something that we don't read in the books and I applaud your imagination that this would be something that likely had happened. I'll have to venture into your other works!
Xoxo whenthesnowmelts
siriuswasmygodfathertoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
This is the sweetest thing I've ever read! I love it so much. Please oh please keep writing. Not even this, because the ending is perfect, but in general. Never stop writing.
Astia2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Absolutely Brilliant! This made me cry! So adorable! Please keep writing!

Xx A2
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I really like this. It's very revealing, and I wish Percy had kept remembering this.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love Charlie! He's just so cool. Especially when he stopped his brothers and sister from making the mess in the sitting room. I'm the second child in my family and I've never experienced my siblings immediately shutting up or stopping their messes when I scold just seems so... impossible. I've got to admit, I felt a lot of respect for older brothers amd sisters around the world after reading this. Especially to Bill and Charlie and Percy. It would be a nightmare if I have siblings that create ruckus and madness like Fred and George, terrible arachnophobias like Ron, or even Ginny's nightly escapades. I feel sorry for the three oldest Weasley children. Especially Percy, but he's got that coming already so yeah. I like this! It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is beautiful. Wow
Christian Chick chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ugh! You need to stop writing so many amazing stories! Honestly, you have perfect plots, totally accurate on the older sibling thing, great spelling and grammar, why don't you leave this amateur plain behind and go get yourself published? Your making everyone else look bad. Seriously. Shoo. Honestly though, you're not human, you're amazing.
Thanks for writing,
CC
Encypher chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow, that just made me love Charlie a little bit more (he was never really a character I thought much about, but that makes him seem awesome). Percy just seems like as big a git as usual, although he does somewhat redeem himself right at the end. I feel a bit sorry for Percy, he doesn't really seem to know what it means to be the oldest. This was a really great one-shot, I loved it.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. THIS WHY THE WEASLEYS RULE. MOAR WEASLEYS!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I'm the oldest in my family and what Charlie said is totally true. If a younger sibling is scared and wants to sleep in your room you let them, no questions asked. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Good story
socks chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
awww really cute. u should make more stories like this, with bill and charlie when they are young! thanks!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Wow, it's just.. Charlie is the best big bro everyone would've wanted. And I really, really, really love the way you write Charlie in this story. I also like it when you made Charlie called Percy 'moron' and he turned maroon #pun

All in all, a good story, this one is..
B chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Probably my favorite yet. I loved the way you depicted everything. Also, I've noticed that you have a knack for small profound paragraphs (For example, in this one, when Charlie talked about being the oldest. Or in "Letters" where George says they all died.)

Thanks for the story!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is absolutely brilliant! i love charlie, always have done but he's just amazing in this story. its really cute how he cares about the others. Percy acts like such a prat though!