Reviews for Dive
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow. This is amazing. I love the style, how you portray the characters, everything. It's all just perfect. Had me grinning a lot. :)
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was rather unique in that you didn't actually write dialogue for it. I think that worked here, letting us imagine the kinds of things they'd say without explicitly writing them out.
Daily Worlds chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
"Sapphire to emerald."
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I like the remise of this story, but I admit I disagree with the storytelling format, which is
decidedly more passive than I'm used to from you. I'd love to see this story developed more fully, with dialogue and detail, but it's cute for what it is.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
What a wonderful, rich, satisfying, romp!

Your handling of Robin's character/obsession/shortcomings was spot-on, as was the way he regretted his actions and his internal helplessness in the face of his screw-up.

Starfire's essential goodness just POURS out of your words! I hurt for the poor girl, who was up against a wall not of her own making, a wall she couldn't breach by herself.

Favoriting.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was amazing. :)
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was adorable, I loved it.

It was very interesting to read it without them actually talking and in this present tense, but I think that's what made it so good
Brokenangelsely chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hahaa. *Nosebleed* Love'd the oneshot. You are amazing! I'm falling even more in love with strafire and Robin!
Marina chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I felt like this didnt get nearly as much credit as it deserved, so im going to review again- i read this over and over. its brilliant beyond belief! keep writing!(please) LOL

"Every twist, every turn, it's all designed to take her breath away...dance for her..." awhh man. brilliant!
The Fluff Machine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Very cute story, I enjoyed it! However, this has me puzzled: who is Gretchen?

Can't wait to enter the competition!

Keep writing,

teentitansrobstar
celeste chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
u r still my most favorite writer ! i luv this!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love your writing. Can't get enough of it. You really should go work for DC, kick out who ever is in charge and take over.
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
diving. was not expecting that, but i like it. it does seem to be something Robin would do because it is so similar to his acrobatic upbringing. it actually surprised me though that you didnt use any dialogue, though i like it
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Where do I sign up? Because I have this thing I accidentally just wrote.

MNBP
La Belle Rose Noire chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
ooooohh its so sweet! and i love diving! i wanted to be a diver when i was on the seim team. but sadly my mother forbad it. anyways loved it. i'll enter the contest! i have an idea!