Reviews for Unworldly Warriors
Write another one
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
sweet! it was awesome!
LightningStrikeTwice chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
omg! i reviewed for the wrong story! please ignore that. i'm so sorry. x.x
LightningStrikeTwice chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
lol at noel nightmare! that's was funny and hot! xD lightning best buddy odin. lol. snow was hella funny and so was hopey! great chapter.
zhiyuguyue chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This story is so cute~~~XD~~~~I love it~~~~~

I love this pairing~~Pleas make more~~~!
iheartotakus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
omg please right more lightningxcaiaus fanfics

i found this story funny as hell. so please right a squeal

pretty plz cheery on top cuz i find this pairing more suited than the hopexlightning pairing
cara chapter 1 . 10/3/2011

please :)
laure chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
NOOOOOOOOOO! a side of me was screaming that when Caius began to act like a teenage boy! i was super horrified..and yet, at the same time my other side can't help but giggle like an idiot at the hilarity XD haha...

1. i thought yeul was still a girl(around 14 to 16 not yet a woman), i didn't expect that!

2. eventhough they are quite out of character in brief respite and here..what happens here seems not so in their character the way it is on brief respite..i'm babbling and i don't know if you get what i mean cause i'm not really good in english...err, it's like at brief respite even if they're throwing insults around and going crazy their actions seems like to be the way they would really react if they had gone crazy. but here i think they got waaay out of their own character..both of them doesn't seem the type to confide with others and act like teenagers experiencing first love...i mean they're both mature adults now they should be able to handle love and stuff 'properly'

3. i think caius got addicted with the word 'rejoice' lol...and why does he think llightning would rejoice!

4. yeul is quite creepy in here...i understand noel!

5. i like odin's reactions towards what lightning was saying

6. "That Bahamut is as pathetic as the next one, but you're Odin- a God." She clutched her hands dreamily...i could also see lightning's eyes giving odin a starry/dreamy a girl to her long-awaited pony XD

7. when lightning was giving odin strategic advices i could imagine how they look :3 in fact, i like all the odin/lightning scenes here

8. yeul's advice to caius unheard it may be (to caius) is logical...i love it how she was leading caius to accept the fact that he had fallen to lightning

9. i'd like to see how mog met lightning :3

10. poor lightning all she have is her eidolon to talk to while caius have yeul XDX

11. what was the purpose of caius fighting lightning anyway?

12. i wonder how their battle ended at brief respite XD

13. he should have kissed lightning earlier at brief respite X3

please write more :D for all caius/lightning fans like me

p.s. the way caius is acting in here makes me think that lightning is right in saying he's not a real sissy -.-

i mean no offense i just like to give my comments..peace!
laure chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i gave you the same review as the last time! files got mixed up and the review i was supposed to give for this got lost..anyways, to everyone who is caiusxlightning please listen to the song trouble is a friend by lenka...or atleast look at its lyrics, somehow it reminded me of lightning and caius and what their relationship could be :3
Rosa chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Aww, this is so cute. (:
change of fates chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this story! I read the fist a week ago and forgot to review it :( It would be so cute if you made small stories of lightningxcaius encounters over their time in Vahalla.
ivory65 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this is so adorable :]

once I saw the trailer for ff13-2 I immediately started to adore caius and now i adore this fic

FFXIII Fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
why the heck is this so funny? you made me love this pairing even more now great job and hope you continue to write more of them
Konoha'sYellowFlash chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Omgosh! This is so hilarious I almost piss me pants! o Caius is so damn funny! Gosh I luv this so much! Please write more? :D *-*