Reviews for Detours and Dead Ends
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I really liked this. It flowed smoothly and read easily whilst moving along at a comfortable pace. There were nice insights into Sam as well as the women, sensitive without being chick-Flicky mush. That's hard to do. ;)
While Sam isn't my fave, he's about third in line and, having spent my formative years in boot camp under a Marine DI, I know exactly whereof you speak as to toughness and emotions. Kudos to you on it.
All in all a very nice story.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love it! Perfect story about Nat, Sam and Jules!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome fic
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What a great one shot!

I love how you added the back story to Nat and some Sam/Jules!

I hope you write more happy Sam/Jules fics!

Can't wait for the next one!
Penny Maywood chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
What a heartwarming story. Love it to pieces :-)
DJ chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AAAAAH! so good that I can't find the words to deasribe just how good it was! It had everything: humour, drama, angst! Ladies and gentelmen hats off!
mcmer chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really like this story and wher it is headed. It is making Natalie a multi-faceted character. Keep it up.
A chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was amazing! I could totally see it happening in the show! I love how it was from Natalie's point of view and how her and Jules became friends! I've been having some problems with my sister lately and this story really connected! Great Job :)
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great story... keep up the good work!
rgs38 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was really nice. I love getting into Natalie's mindset and seeing Sam and Jules through her eyes. The observations about Sam and their childhood and how that made them who they are was great and I like the suspicion around Jules, how she broke Sam's heart once and Nat wanted to protect him in a way. Really nice, love this, love all your stories, hoping to read more soon. :)
SYuuri chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I told you I loved this. Now that I read it again, I want to see Jules upstage Sam all too often! Ha, that'll be interesting, Nat stuck in the middle of a domestic argument. Is it weird that while I don't like Nat cramping his style, I also like her there? Having Sam and Jules around, it'll give her a sense of normalcy of somekind, a family, that she doesn't really have.
mollyshuman chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Loved it but a spoiler warning would have been nice
E-Everlasting chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
So heartwarming! I love the little speech Jules gave to Natalie. I wish we would get a cute scene like this for season four!
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
*skips happily*

ahh this was so great... I freaking loved it. lalala, it was just so sweet and wonderful and adorable. thank you for posting this!