Reviews for To the Stars
The Unplanner chapter 44 . 5/2
Early in the story, Ryouko gets her little drone that brings her grief cubes from the MSY stockpile, and affectionately nicknames it CubeBot. But if course, every magical girl has had one or more of these drones, and later we get references to multiple CubeBots. I hereby present several possible scenarios - in increasing order of hilarity - to explain this discrepancy:
1) The author simply forgot the origin of the name "CubeBot" at some point in writing this extremely long story and began using it as the official model designation for the cute little drones.
2) Ryouko accidentally nicknamed her drone with its actual official designation.
3) Every single magical girl in Human space came up with the exact same nickname for their CubeBots, so it eventually caught on and became the official name.
4) The reverse of scenario 3: every magical girl accidentally nicknamed their CubeBots after the actual designation, which was assigned under the prediction that this would occur.
You destroying a very good fanfic
vladiksonic chapter 14 . 4/28
This fic is simply amazing, very high quality product. I have been reading it slowly for the past month or so, and seems like I am in for the next few months more.

IMHO one of the most detailed PMMM fics.
AstraBolt chapter 62 . 4/21
In a period of about a week I’ve read through this entire fic and I honestly cannot wait for more. This has just been a fantastic read through and through
guest chapter 12 . 2/23
The story is wonderful and it's interested for me to read a story about PMMM which focus on the society of the human beings and magical girls.
However, I don't agree with "all participants" in "Still, it is instructive that the experiences of the Nazi blitzkrieg early in the war led to the adoption of armor concentration tactics by all participants, with the use of armor as the spear point of offensives." . The Red Army had a different but also effective way to use their tanks in the Second World War. They used infantry with some tanks and assault guns to make attacks which focus on getting a point which can lead a breakthrough. And then, they used most of their tanks and mechanized or motorized infantry (and in some times, cavalry as well) to make a breakthrough to places that were behind enemy frontline.
But it might be a result by the system which simplifies the history to make her easy to understand? If it is, I will accept it.
HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBOOOOOOYYYYYYY...

What a ride!

I discovered this gem about a week or so before Christmas and have been binging ever since... when I wasn't working or sleeping. But... WOW!

This has probably taken the top spot as my favorite fan fiction.

Hopefully you update soon, though it looks like it was seven months or so between the last two, so I'll set a reminder on my phone to check back in a while.

I don't even know where to start with constructive feedback at the moment. I'll have to let it settle in a bit first.

Hope your not going too stir crazy during lockdown.
ArkhCthuul chapter 2 . 1/25
OK, someone is actually. Trying to get. One over the incubators.
As evilish as they are,. They're not stupid, so they. Didn't do this.

Interesting, and quite well. Written
ArkhCthuul chapter 1 . 1/25
This looks like the most detailed and far reaching pmm fanfic I have seen so far.

I am intruiged.

Still working with the little assholes, and humanity fighting galactic. Wars?

Neat. L
loebel.marvin chapter 62 . 1/18
Hi, I rarely write fiction reviews, but I think this deserves it to be said: This is the best, most-interesting, most-consistent hard-sci-fi-like story I've read so far in my life. I've been following it for years, and I wish your all the best and hope that this story will continue for as long as is needed to get it to an satisfying ending. Keep up the good work!
So, Homura paused time to swap the gems, than?

Curiouser and curiouser...
Throughout the chapter, I couldn't help but think "OPEN YOUR EYES! ASAMI IS BEING OBVIOUS!" Then... it occurred to me that I would miss all the signals, too.

... sigh.

I like the pair, though...

Onto sleep, then the next chapter!

Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2020
I'm... not entirely certain what the relevancy of this chapter is...

But, I read it anyway...
EvilAngel666 chapter 2 . 11/13/2020
Amazing yet again
EvilAngel666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Holy sh!t-. This is amazing! Your writing is so entrancing and the story is phenomenal. One of the best things I’ve read, no, THE best thing I’ve ever read. Amazing keep writing and being creative, you are very talented!
Psykoakuma chapter 62 . 10/29/2020
Holy shit! What a mega-chapter! This feels more like two whole chapters worth crammed into one! Anyway I cannot believe I had forgotten how much I love Kyouko! With all the desperate action going on she comes across as Kyouko in top form! "Looking good" indeed lol! But damn, what a horrible situation to face. Other than a Kyouko/Yuma team up to pull off some kind of crazy plan (and unless the supply ship outclasses everything else I've got nothing), surviving this is going to require divine intervention... or perhaps diabolic intervention? (Homu Homu) Although along those lines I'm still not sure where Homura stands in terms of the ongoing conspiracy and efforts to kill any who would uncover too much.

As for the other girls in the thick of things, holy shit I forgot how much I love Azrael! LOL! But seriously I really, really do like her, and by the goddess did she manage to uncover a ton of critical intel! First being the discovery that using these alien resources against the humans is somehow forbidden. This is totally in line with my thinking that the true enemy is a third party yet to be revealed! I mean even if this were a case of a splinter group of aliens working against their government, why would they fight so hard against the girls? Why no attempt at covert communication or take actions to establish they are not actively working against them? Why suicide the moment the magical team breaks into the room? The only reasonable explanation is that the secret they are protecting is too dangerous. That exposing the real truth would be too great a risk, not just to them but to everyone! Then of course there's the bomb dropped with the anti-alien technology! That in itself is huge, but I think there's a very important bit of info in how the information was acquired - a telepathic data packet. Given telepathy seems to be a magic only kind of thing, this absolutely screams alien magical girls! Even if that's not the case then it means the aliens were working on a means of transmitting large amounts of data specifically to those who are telepathic... which is again to say magical girls.

Sweet baby Madoka, what a chapter!
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »