Reviews for To the Stars
J flood chapter 55 . 10/14
I meant abandoned this story it's so why
J flood chapter 55 . 10/14
so have you ever been in this story? if so why?
DayDreamer9 chapter 55 . 9/30
Sorry I didn't respond sooner: life.

So, confrontation is the word of the day and it seems that it could go either way for both parties involved. Answers are offered just out of range and taking the initiative is a 50/50 risk. It makes me insanely curious about what will happen next D
FlyteNyte chapter 1 . 9/11
HOLY shit. I put this on my kindle and have been reading it for about 2 weeks. Finished today. Easily the best scifi iv ever read. I never see universes built so carefully... or such an interesting transhumanist take.

I wish it had about a million more words already

I will have more coherent thoughts later I just needed this moment
tanithlipsky chapter 55 . 9/11
Veri n1c3jdGst0riVF
1Sl4p chapter 1 . 9/1
Veri n1c3JySst0rii4
stealthmomo chapter 55 . 8/21
I never cease to be impressed by your writing, your imagination, and your created universe. The beauty of PMMM is the expansive possibilities brought by the series itself. Literally ANYTHING could have happened when Madokami rebooted the Universe.

And this story is a MOST worthy successor to the parent material. You have my admiration, my respect, and my sincere appreciation.
Truna chapter 55 . 8/20
So intrigued. Hopefully Ryouko and Asami can pull off whatever’s necessary without more deaths.
Psykoakuma chapter 55 . 8/19
Yes! Lots of delightful Azrael action! Confronting Simona certainly seems reasonable to me. And if Ryouko-chan has Azrael backup what could possibly go wrong? Yeah the helix ring gift and genetic modifications seem like too much of a coincident not to be somehow related.

Fuel or a weapon is it? I can't really think of anything else of such high importance. Unless maybe it's research related to understanding magical phenomena.
Lord-Sylph chapter 55 . 8/19
The pre-chapter infodump, combined with the General Staff meeting has me thinking that we’re gonna be seeing a wormhole facilitated demolition raid on the Squid FTL Fuel production center in the near future

xD the difference between Ryouko and Asami’s reaction to the ornamental wings is hilarious!
Ryouko: “i’m not sure I'm uh, ready for that. We only just got here."
Asami:"That sounds romantic!”
Oh Ryouko, never change

Hmmmm...contained shards of hypergravitation? That does sound ominous. like, the sort of thing that you’d use to cause apocalyptic levels of damage to a planet...I think we have our target. Especially since whenever they generate the test wormhole, it suddenly jumps into clear focus. They could (maybe?) use a combination of how gravity effects Ryouko’s teleports, and the wormhole itself to teleport straight into the facility
On another note, this is the tenth update to this story since I started following back in April of ‘16,
bldude chapter 55 . 8/19
...Perhaps the secret to making their Blink Cannons?
miauzhang chapter 1 . 8/18
So the Cephs used unassuming facility near a pulsar to mine something. most likely fuel.
Then it is a vulnerable spot because less defended, located at outer, and static
Impstar chapter 55 . 8/18
My theory is that they need what this facility produces to run Wormholes.

That aside, I'm actually somewhat concerned about Simona. She's latching onto Ryouko because she's a constant in her life, a source of stability that she knows is very important. I pointedly noticed that it didn't seem like these feelings were for Ryouko the person.

So she certainly loves Ryouko, but I'm less certain that she is loving the right thing about her. And with that kind of thing, if we ever gets shaken, well, it could be dangerous.
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »