Reviews for To the Stars
Lunaliceazreal chapter 54 . 8/9
I love this story!
Tysej44 chapter 54 . 7/27
I've been following the story so far...
I'm honestly so impressed with your works that I see it as the genuine continuation of the story after Rebellion.
I've half a mind to buy a ticket to Japan and somehow get Gen Urobuchi to read it...
I know he has a love for both the Magical Girl Sci-fi elements so I see no reason why he wouldn't be equally impressed with your works.

In truth all I want is for your story to recieve every bit of recognition it deserves... You've written the greatest piece of fan-fiction on this site I've read to date, and I read a lot.
Keep it up for as long as you can muster, I can imagiene it gets more and more complex to write as you go futher in but don't let that deter you, what you have now is already masterfully crafted... With a bit more you'd have something worthy of recognition from the anime community world over.
tanithlipsky chapter 54 . 7/11
cool
syrahl696 chapter 54 . 6/24
And so at long last, I once again come to the unfinished, bittersweet end of an ongoing fanfic. Though I must say, this one is longer and more engrossing than most. (By word count, longer than even Fallout: Equestria, even! And the overall structure of the story shares some similarities when subject to shower speculation. A young inhabitant of a changed world being pushed into a dangerous series of situations by their own decisions, including an initial major one, exploring that world while slowly learning of the events that caused the world to change by way of scattered memories of a few inidivuals who lived the intervening years, and more who did not, including one individual with some degree of precognitive powers who somehow notices and acknowledges the future existence of our protagonist during a vision of the past?)

At least the most recent update being not years, but mere months ago speaks to the ongoing survival of this story, and I am eager to continue reading when the time comes. In the meantime, I am unsure, but I may end up rereading this from the beginning, just so I can spend longer in this beautifully crafted world of beautifully blended speculative science fanfiction and sufficiently analysed magic.
Teddy Roosevelt chapter 54 . 6/6
Goddammit, this chapter ended on a massive cliffhanger and I really want to know what comes next, more than I've ever had for this story. I absolutely love it. I'd rate it 10/10 on ign.
waywarddragon chapter 54 . 6/6
oooooh it updated!
I checked in on this story again a few days ago to reread and you had put in a bunch of chapters and ! Its really good!
Your prose, handle on characters and character development, the plot, its all Amazing!
Thank you for the read!
stealthmomo chapter 54 . 5/27
Wow! It sometimes takes you a while (because of RL I'm sure), but you ALWAYS deliver. Thank you for another wonderful chapter
J flood chapter 2 . 5/27
haven't seen any updates recently are you okay and something happened your fans are worried and so am I.
This story is fantastic. I’ve been reading it alot over the past like three days and it made me cry several times.
DayDreamer9 chapter 54 . 5/17
Something big is about to happen.

Conspiracies are being highlighted, answers and questions equally found, and the stressor on a Wormhole Generator in tandem with a security breach...

I just hope that everyone survives. The way that Mami and Kyouko are talking, feeling, makes me nervous.

Onward we go!
Psykoakuma chapter 54 . 5/16
Nice. Very nice! This is seriously one of the more humanizing chapters I've read.
The characters get a chance to slow down and really think about a side of life they normally lack the opportunity upon which to reflect. Ryouko's reaction to Simona's sudden appearance is very interesting! I also would have been rather alarmed all things considered. But her inability to formulate a coherent reaction Simona's feelings of love is especially interesting! I wonder, does Asami have reason to be worried? Oh hell, I feel really bad for Kyouko and Mami. No one should ever grow so old as to be frozen by an inability to experience spontaneous life. Mami grinding on her dance partners definitely made me smile! I wonder how much of the circumstances she used to take advantage. Of course there's also the possibility she knows far more than she's letting on about upcoming events, and that this will be the last time she dances with anyone...

I'm really enjoying the new development with the failure of TCF! It echo's the ongoing alarm in the industry nicely as well as the intense focus of activity at work.
Another meh chapter that ended on a whimper. Have been pretty disappointed with this story for the past 20 chapters or so, it really feels like it's dragging.
Truna chapter 54 . 5/16
Yes,,, new chapter!
Lord-Sylph chapter 54 . 5/15
I forsee a love triangle in Ryouko’s future. As if she needed anymore stress in her life :-P
When I first started reading this back in 2016, I thought “surely the Squids are the ‘#1 Big Bad’ in this story”
Now, I’m starting to think they aren’t even 2nd or 3rd, there certainly seems to be multiple big conspiracies, that’re somehow hiding from even the MSY, and THAT, has me worried
And while one of them doesn’t seem to be openly hostile, that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re ‘friendly’
thanks!