Reviews for Real Love
Adwoax3 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
please update! i was totally into the story ... then it was just unfinished
TigerStriper chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Seriously one of the strangest stories I've read. I didn't like how you did Raven's emotions but thats up to your creative license anyways, besides that I liked this, I think.
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
If there was a contest for Raven's bitchyist emotion, I think Lust would have just knocked Rage into second place. Great story! Looking forwards to the next chapter!
BlackBloodOnFire chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
I know i will sound like a child when i say this but, I WANT MORE, GIMME MORE! please? it is sooo intriguing please do more if u havent abandoned it please?
cherry4812 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
h
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
just write a dam lemon anad end it by haveing lust say to raven afterword "thats all i wanted"
Ryuichi17 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Your still doin an awsome job.

But dude take your time and don't stress yourself.
Vampire of Romance chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
the saying is short and sweet and that applies to these last couple chapters I think. they were well done and drawing me in, and how BB only wants the actual Raven and not anyone else even a part of her and how Raven is jealous of lust, like nobody can have him not even parts of herself lol hope your writers block lets up and it just comes to you can't wait for the update
TurquoiseHeart15 chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
You are still continuing this story right? I think its amazing and would be devastated if you stopped writing it! Your doing wonderful! Just find what inspires you about it and go from there. I have faith!

-T3
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
I love it! Please upload again soon! And raven needs to realize that she wants and loves beast boy.
darklittlewings chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
Oh dear. I hate that. I just went throught it myself. I had to walk away from my story for a couple of weeks. I then wrote a short flashback chapter just to get back into the mode. It worked wonders. Don't be afraid to walk away. Just promise yourself you will come back. We can wait.
72-NoOne chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
I'll reply soon to let you know why I've not been talking to you. As for ideas, how about having Robin freak out and throw himself at Raven, kissing her and such, and Lust nearly forces Raven to let Robin have her, but naturally Beast Boy walks in and finds them in a compromising situation. Or make it Starfire, either one would bring drama to the story.

If that doesn't work, then have someone, either BB, Raven or Robin but preferably BB sit down with the big brother of the team (Cy) and dish out everything that's going on.

If THAT doesn't work then do the simplest thing. Give Raven (and Lust) what they want. Let them go out and have sex.

Or some complicated combination of the three.

Or maybe involve BB waking up in Nevermore! Maybe he accidently got sucked in. Maybe one of Ravens emotions forced him in. Either way, having the object of Ravens and Lusts obsession within their realm would be fun to read about. Can you say gang rape? Lmao!
Wolvmbm chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Great, couldn't Beast boy go into Raven's mirror and into Nevermore to save Raven ? :(

I mean Lust is truly a convincing character to avoid. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
this is amazing! i hope you update really soon!
black rose-raven angel chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter...

Although this one was quite suspenseful as well *_*