Reviews for The Wrath of Chaos
Utoris Son Of Gaia chapter 1 . 2/10
Da fuck I hate when stories do this when it's a good story and the author just stops and never updates please if a good person is alive adopt this and finish it
LoganSter99 chapter 3 . 1/29
Hurry and make a next CHAPTER. Before I steal your Idea.
I've aleays hated annabeth in the chaos story she's always a jerk and it just makes me soo mad at her I just wanna like beat her up.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Why you ducking take 3 years to write more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATE! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
.SKULERHGO'AIEHYT[ASDFJKL;

WHY YOU DO THIS!?
Telmah57 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Please continue this story even if it has been a very LOOOOOOOONG time since your last update. I think it is a very, very good story (and I think that means something since I've read many stories ) and look how many other people favorited and followed this story (I mean for three chaps), it would be cruel to not to continue (sorry if it sounds rude )
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
SnowyFlames chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Yes finally a story that Annabeth is a bitch!
Mayhaah chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Lol.
I like your story cuz... IT ACTUALLY HAS PROPER GRAMMAR!
aLazyButSmartFanPJO chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ugh. You're making me hate Annabeth. (I only dislike her) HAHA.
Anyway, for my real review...: CONTINUE! I at first when I read the last chapter with Chaos coming in and telling them of another war, I thought it was going cliche and I hated Percy helping the gods when they betrayed him blah blah (see my story?) and then, I read on, and BOOM! INSTANT FAVORITE, BAYBE! Chaos EVIL XD
Pertemis rules chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
What the BICH is wrong with annabeth?!
Artemix259 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I'm writing this review to give you some support. I really really REALLY want you to continue this story even though its been, what? Two years? PLEASE CONTINUE! *puppy dog eyes*
Scarr-Reader chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
... There is no way that i can convince you to update... I thort so
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
UPDATE!
temporary name 202 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Please update lots of potential