Reviews for A Sense of Self Preservation
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Why don't you mention Merlin's scars? He obviously has some between the Nimeuah's fire ball, all the battles, probably damage from all the cut glass, ect., ect.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my goodness! This was amazing! Yep, Merlin would be one to shrug off an illness and play fine around Arthur until he physically couldn't anymore. And Arthur would take care of him. He cares for Merlin, even if he won't admit it.

Great job!
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was really good! I think you got Arthur down really well. Merlin too, stupid wonderful selfless idiot he is.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Breathe vs Breath - please learn the distinction.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
*Dies*
*Contemplates reviewing about the adorableness, well writtenness and slight slashiness whilst flailing*
*Promptly dies instead*
ConeycatJr chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Heh. I adore Arthur's grumbling, self-justifying, no-of-course-I'm-not-worried fussiness. He and Merlin are both such BOYS.
TheNightFury chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I loved it, bromance is so fun to read :) Fabulous job. I loved how accurately you portrayed Arthur and Merlin, really well done.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was a really good story! And it was your first one in this fandom too! I hope you write more in this fandom. I really like sick!Merlin!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Merlin truly has no self-preservation. :) Thanks for sharing!
LyssaGibbs15 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So good! You kept them in character wonderfully! A concerned Arthur is my favorite kind. Merlin and Arthur's bromance always makes me smile. :-)

Well done,

Lyssa
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Good story! Its fun to see Arthur taking care of Merlin. Thanks for writing this!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This was so good! Loved it. _
Bailieboro chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I enjoyed your characterisation of a caring Arthur and appreciated the writing style. I have respect for writers who take the time to edit/proof their work before submitting the story. Look forward to more of your Merlin stories. Great story.
Thomson chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Great job! I really liked it!
LunaShadowWolf13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was wonderful! You're right, Arthur really needs to be paying more attention! I loved it! Great to read! I'll be on the look out for your next one! :D