Reviews for Time for Now
loutre chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Love it. Thanks
spicygirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I cant believe i've just read this fic! Wonderful writing as always! maybe you could do a sequel of this sequel, right?
Leens chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Me gusta! Mucho! :)
writingrarities chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
beautiful, romantic, and very very good.
alexceasar chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
totally loved this. they were great here.
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This story is so unbelievably amazing. You are quite honestly the most captivating and eloquent Fanfiction writer that I know. These two installments have been so incredibly great and I would be really disappointed if you stopped at this one. It definitely deserves to be continued. Thank you for, yet again, distracting me from my endless homework. It is the best distraction any reader could hope to have.
Jilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A beautiful addition to Off the Record. Thank you for posting this.
Supernovarollercoaster chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I loves this as well as Off The Record! Please keep writing - it is always awesome to find good stories and writers here, and I will definitely keep my eye on you for more!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
great stroy
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aw, what a nice epilogue-ish sequel. I wasn't even expecting you to do one. Even though I did hope for them to find each other again when Tristan was finished overseas. In my imagination they did, but thanks for writing it out anyway.

I like this line at the end: "Maybe I just wasn't paying good enough attention before." Because she really didn't get to know him when they were young.
RainbowRose2001 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was a really good story. You are a really talented writer. My husband is in the military, so I really feel Rory's worry and concern. Awesome job!
kristy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I have always loved all your stories and was extremely excited to see you continue the previous story. You are an excellent writer
troybrucaslover chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What a great story. I loved the first one and now this one is wonderful. I hope we get another installment soon.
dmz chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Thank you very much. I have always felt Trory made for the best fan fiction fiction.
carolkujawski chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I love you. I really do.

You write amazing stories! And I really love all of them!