Reviews for Time for Now
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
loved it great one-shot you did an amazing job on it
apalusa-light chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
You know... When I read Off the Record, I thought that it was really cool the way you'd taken a 'real life' current event and incorporated it in to a GG story and done it in such a way that it seemed effortless and completely natural. It was an awesome story and I really liked it. And now you've done a sequel - Time for Now - and it's again written so well and displays such a natural talent for expressing emotion. You really are a remarkable writer, and even though I wish you'd write more multi-chapter stories, I am so very happy that you're at least continuing to give us fabulous stories of the one-shot variety, connected though they may be.

It's absolutely wonderful. I love the way that they interact in this story, and the way you've described enough of the interim between the Washington meeting, when he came back to her and, what for them, is the present. Really, really good job. Thanks for writing it, and I look forward to whatever the next thing you put out will be.

Cheers, and happy writing!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you for another glimpse at these two! I love how Rory is really internalizing her feelings for Tristan - even if it does result in nightmares. I think all the time apart help over-thinking Rory realize how much he means to her, hence her easy decision to marry him. (Even if he hasn't actually asked yet. lol)

It's so fun how willing Tristan is to settle down with Rory when he has spent his whole life alone. Ahhhh... love.

Thanks for giving them so much depth in the space of a two-shot.

Great storytelling!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this was absolutely amazing. wow. i loved it. perfect.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sweet story.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
YAY! I wasn't expecting a sequel just yet. I loved this! :) Very sweet!
Chelle1609 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
your writing is amazin!

so happy that you gave them not only a happy reunion but also the beginings to a happy ending!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2