Reviews for Paper Cranes
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Very sweet idea! The ending was a little hokey, but I like the idea of Castle leaving her these cranes. I also liked the "always" crane.
LadyAilith chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
What a lovely piece! I knew about the paper cranes being a symbol of hope - but you did a marvelous job of intertwining them throughout your story. Thank you so much for such an engaging story.

My daughter folds tiny stars for me, to bring me joy and happiness. They truly do make me smile...
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
this was a great story. i really liked it.
Aliah Rose chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my goddddd. This was SO sweet. I loved it so much!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous. I loved every word, and my smile is so huge right now. Thank you.

Emma
chasingwords chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So cute. I love everything about it. Everyone figures that the Kate remembers secret would explodes in a fight and it probably will be the case, but i just loveeee the way you wrote it. So beautiful.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Fabulous story. I can see him using a crane to ask her to marry him, too! Awesome.
keal chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was so cute & the note was so sweet! I love it.
rmflorencia chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved this story. You know, I gave my boyfriend a paper crane on our first date and we've been together for five years since that day. :)
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Apparently anytime someone writes about paper cranes, I fall in love with the story. Awesome job!
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is sweet... toward the beginning, I thought it was going to end with her giving him a crane, telling her how she felt.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was beautiful. Loved it.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
perfect

I like much

chpater
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love the thing with the paper cranes. Such an intimate and original idea - and the last one, with the word Always on the wings ... beautiful. Great story, I'm so glad you took the time to both write it and share it! Awesome job!
SkookyD chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Sweet and fluffy. My only comment is the ending seemed rushed. I would have liked a little more back and forth before they ended up in each others arms. But I thought his love letter on the crane was perfect.