Reviews for Slughorn's Sanitarium for Troubled Boys
Alanna chapter 17 . 8/28
I read this story a few years back and absolutely loved it, but when I wanted to come back and read it, I could not for the life of me remember the name of it until now. It was even better reading it this time and I thank you for all of the effort you put into it. It has everything, and it is perfect.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 7/2
*siggggggghhhhh* so BASICALLY remus is in SIRIUS' place... PERFECT. that was sarcasm for those wondering. *shocked and sarcastic gasp* WAIT LET ME GUESS! NO ONE ASKED QUESTIONS *HERE* EITHER! O.O sarcasm aside i'm loving it so far.
Youtoumii chapter 18 . 6/6
(trying my best to write in english without mistakes .. yeah, not my first language)
Okay this is like the nth time I'm reading this story and I only just realized that I've never reviewed it. Uh, I'm so ashamed right now... Well, better late than never... At least you'll be getting closer to the 200 reviews with mine (That makes it up, right?)
Omg your story is just mind-blowing! Every time I read it I have like those pains in my chest and it's making me so sad but at the same time I think "wow, this is like the best AU fiction I've ever read". Everything is just perfect: the writing, the characters, their backgrounds, and the fact that everything has a link with JKR's universe (the part when you explain why James has ended up there is just hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes - it fits perfectly!)
Oh and Remus... I just love him. I don't know if it's just me but I really like it when authors write an insecure Remus who deals with everything by being cold to everybody and remaining aloof but that in the end, he just warms up and reveal his real personality. Well in any case, you did that perfectly!
I could write about your fanfic for hours, but really it would just get boring in the end :S
Just one question: is the revised version of Slughorn's Sanitarium very different from this one, or is it just the writing style that you change ? Because I feel like I want to read it, but if the story's the same, then I don't know...
Byeeeee :)
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 4/20
Hilarious that Sirius took his prank too far XD
This was an amazing story. I loved it. All of it. Don't you dare stop writing.
JDTEA chapter 11 . 1/22
So that's how he does it! Drugs him and then kills and frames Rem
JDTEA chapter 9 . 1/21
I kinda like that Sirius let Rem take the ropes their first time. It seems respectful of not pushing him.
JDTEA chapter 7 . 1/21
Not the puppies :(
Ani Mei chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
An incredible journey and a very memorable fic. I love your style and would be eager to read more of your work, fan or original.
Meel Jacques chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
This story deserves full marks! These super sex scenes well written are wonderful. You really have talent. I've read the next fic ! * o * I love both. Of course this is more angst and the other more humor, but both perfect in their own way. Awesome! You write very well!
Meel Jacques chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Loved it! You almost maou me heart, although I had accepted his death for a good cause. AWESOME!
Meel Jacques chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
Best love proof!
Meel Jacques chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
Greyback is a disgusting!
Want me to go to jail or die at once. Arghhh!
But I prefer it stuck. u.u
Meel Jacques chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Sirius... my hero! Or rather, our hero. * o *
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
That statement made my heart explode with happiness! hahahahahaha
Remus said he loved Sirius, but he thought. He needs to say!