Reviews for New Modes of Relaxation
Ex Mentis chapter 3 . 4/15
D'Awww! X3

The sex was hot, but the cutesy stuff at the end was the real star. lol

Hope this isn't really the end.
Ex Mentis chapter 2 . 4/15
Damn! Sam sure has a talented mouth.

Mmm, salted honey... ;)
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 4/15
Now that was just plain HOT!
Venipa chapter 3 . 2/2
Lol hot hot, now I need a cold shower...maybe check my blood pressure n heart rate lol
libbyluvs chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I know how long it takes to write and post this stuff. Longer than it takes to read it. You definitely deserve a review. I enjoyed your story and your writtn' skilz! Ihope this isn't your only story I would like to read more.
CreamsTheDream chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
U should write another with Bee topping. ;)
annette-ella chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
great :-))
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
That... was fucking hot.
madehleine chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
What the flying fuck-I just-I can't-The FEELS ok. THE FEELS. Ugh. I literally just finished rewatching Transformers and couldn't help seeing all those Bee/Sam connections (cus shippers can't help seeing ships ok) and I never thought I'd ship them seriously but after reading this.. I can't help it now. SO PERF. My God, thank you. Thank you for giving me the chance to cement my love for this pair. God, thanks for freaking writing and making me happy and giddy and ugh, I just can't handle my feelings right now ok
twilightserius chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
omg so graffic an cute
mitchellhp chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
I realize this fic is an old one, but it's definitely one of my favorites. It's so sweet, and every time I scroll through the Sam/Bee fics I just have to reread it.
whitebengal14 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Awwwww... This was so cute. :DDD

you have a way with description. It was pretty yummy

awesome fic. Wish there was more to read. D:
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really liked the detail and the reality of this chapter. It was really good and possibly one of my favorite Sam/Bee so far. :D
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I told you before your more recent Transformer fic was the first one I ever read...this just cemented the need to read more. (bows down) you are a slash goddess & I worship you x3 seriously! It was hot, sexy, yet loving and very heartfelt. You amaze me everytime :)
jessica499499 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Can you make a sequel to the sequel!? I love this fic!