Reviews for Coming To Blows
firtree chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
nicely woven together! the secrets flowed out in the conversation quite naturally, and there was even a smidgen of plot :). well done!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
great one-shot... loved how at the end Esposito and Ryan show up and they kind of fall back onto old bantering... and then the last back and forth... great.
hollie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i adored this! not OOC at all, which made me really happy. nice job )
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is what I want to happen in the show. Seriously, I want the revealing of these secrets to be accidental, well, at least the "he loves her" one. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this!
Madje Knotts chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
My thoughts are: More Please!
eesperas chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
))))))))))))))smiling like idiot!what a secret slipping situation! Loved it enormously!thank u!i only hope- once this information revealed on the show they won't kill each other!gosh i can't wait already!
jetteblack chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i can imagine this actually happening in the series, good one
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nothing like a liertal and figurative tight spot to bring out the trtuh! I liked that both of them felt somehow betrayed by the other's actions. Neither one really had the upper hand, or moral high ground.

"If you love me, then why the hell would you keep this from me? Why the hell would you do this to me, Castle? You know much it means to me. I can't believe you would…" She froze, the words that had just stumbled out of her mouth sinking into her brain. She looked up at him and he stared back at her, eyes wide in shock.

Not the mention Beckett letting the proverbial cat out of the bag. Well done, MatchBox.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Whoa... and to think I started not to read this. Fabulous one shot! I love it.
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Nice. Emotionally, angsty, fluffy, and yet thought provoking. Well Done.
muppet47 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is great, a situation I can really see playing out on the show. They haven't mentioned it yet, but you know someone's going to come after Castle at some point for continuing the investigation.

How could Kate have left him alone all summer, knowing what she knew? I understand, but I don't. She's such a mess right now.

Also, I love "locked in a small space together stories". So much angst and forced truth!
gloriajv chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Good thought, locking them in a closet until the truth comes out. Better than a freezer. .

Thanks.

Gloria
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Umm...that was FANTASTIC! AMAZING! :-D

Sorry I'm so late in reviewing. LoL! Guess I was trying to hold onto this story to enjoy it longer. :-D

LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

~mandi *_*
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
amazing, absoultly amazing :D well done. thank you for thinking about this. love to see this on the screen :P xx
1477166 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
That was so sweet! And a really good, efficient way to break down that wall! LOL.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »