Reviews for Coming To Blows
corlando chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh, this is wonderful. Just the story I want to read. I can picture Rick with his arm bleeding and he just starts rambling and before you know it everything comes out. I really like that he was hurt that she kept away from him those three months even though she knew. They trust one another with their lives but not with all of the emotions lying just under the surface. They'll have to learn to do that. Can't way to see this story continue.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I loved the way this played out. I think she will let it slip out like this. I just hope we get to see it happen in season 4.
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like the idea. It's not near as explosive as I bet it will be, but your offers a resolution in under 5,000 words, so what's not to love?
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
perfect

I like

continuous

soon

please
maggienhawk chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Love it! I can't wait to see what he writers do with the two secrets, but you did a great job! :-)
nikkidog chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
"But that doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you." - They are even now. Hope you continue this fic.
Kaz chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Loved it :o) continue? Thanks for posting. Kaz x
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was really well done. I actually hope we see something like this in the show. It'd make my year, I think.

Great job!

:) sam
soulsinstarlight chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Any thoughts? YES! I'd love to see a continuation of this! I completely love the storyline you've created here. Great job!
detkatebeckett chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
PERFECT. FIC IS PERFECT! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I hope you choose to continue, but wow i hope this is somewhat how it plays out on the show!
natalieannej chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wholly wow this is awesome! Continuing?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love this! It's awesome!
kate-hi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
BRILLIANT. I could see this happening in my head like it would happen in the show and it made me feel all emotions. Most prominently giddiness.

I LOVE YOUR WRITING.

I LOVE YOU.

- Kate
J.D. Castle chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A good beginning! I Liked how you got things out into the open without a total blowup, yet you didn't sweep the issues under the rug. It felt like they'll still be talking about it, but still moving forward also. That's actually how I like it to go down on the show - as an issue to be worked on, not as a dealbreaker.
moonserenity089 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A fantastic start to your fic. The first chapter was truly amazing. Eager to read more :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »