Reviews for One Love
dont tell me your dead because i want to read the story more please update soon its been 1 year':C
Mmmgh ;-; 3 loved the sorry so far I hope you that you don't leave it unfinished. I'm quickly moving through the chapters. Great job!
update plz!
rainbowfishsusan chapter 31 . 1/19
*FUMING* aggggwghrehrhe this story is killing me! I just want Mikan and the others to properly reunite ;-; freaking Nobara nuuu yOU ARE NOT MIKAN . PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED THAT MIKAN IS ACTUALLY... WELL, MIKAN

IM ANGRY D:
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
hey please update i am dying of waiting
Wolvstein I chapter 33 . 12/22/2014
Oh My! Please update! I need it desperately! Please Help me satisfy my urge for this fantastic story of yours, oh Mr./ Ms. Author.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Pls! Update! One Love is my One and only Love!
ayanie kwon chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
I so love this story, I become addicted reading this offline through my phone... this story rocks! I'm really a huge fan of Gakuen alice hehe go go go Ms. author! update update.. love lots..:*
Guest chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
I thought you updated and I was happy then I cried because you didnt
Igarashi23 chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
Dear Author, pleaaaaaassseeee update soon. You ended this chapter in a cliffy and it's been months! Please don't leave your readers hanging... I really really can't wait to know what happens next!
A desperate fan chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
I couldn't care less about revision just please update PLEASE
Guest chapter 33 . 8/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/27/2014
PLEASE YOU JUST UPDATED ONE OF YOUR STORIES SO HERE MY PLEAS AND UPDATE IM DIEING
An angry fan chapter 27 . 8/2/2014
I'm starting to think you really are dead becayse there's still NO CHAPTER 34! Please I'm dieing! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2014