Reviews for Practicum Cybertronium
ss chapter 4 . 1/20
I hope bulkhead gets pounded and put down for what he said to ratchet
Zanza Flux chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
You know what, it doesn't even surprise me that Miko was the one to get stepped on. She's so used to running so close to Bulkhead's pedes that she doesn't think about how dangerous it really is. I doubt she'll learn from it though. This is Miko we're talking about *laughs*

I like the insight into Ratchet's mind about trying to be careful around the kids. He really regretted the first impression he made on them and spent a lot of time making sure him and the others kept the kids safe. I'm not surprised about Bulkhead's reaction. He really cares about Miko...and tends to overlook when she does something stupid. I'm glad Optimus was there to break up the fight and also talk to Ratchet. He could tell he was beating himself up over it.

In the end, things worked out and Miko got something very cool out of it. I really enjoy these stories and I hope you write more of them.
Zanza Flux chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
Aww, this chapter was so cute. Sometimes I forget that 'Bee is the youngest of the group. All the things he's been through in his life and the things he's seen during the war has made him a good scout and warrior. I can uderstand why he would seek out June's attention. Maybe she reminds him of his own creator and the thought that June treats him like her own son is so cute. Near the end when he hugged her and took in the feel of her own heartbeat so close to his own spark spoke volumes about how much he cares about her.

I like 'Bee's insight during Ratchet's repair of his t-cog. 'Bee didn't want him to feel anymore guilt then he already had. He knows how bad Ratchet fealt when he couldn't fix his voice box. He was willing to endure the pain just so he wouldn't have to see the guilt Ratchet was feeling.
Zanza Flux chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Huh, so Ratchet even admits that his berthside manner could use a little work. This was a very interesting chapter. Arcee willingness to trust June with something as sensitive as that. You could almost sense June's nervousness but she didn't shy away from it. I love how much pride Jack had in his mother and we see exactly where Jack gets his calm demeanor from.

I like that Ratchet had enough confidence in June's ability not to hover over her, but still kept an eye on things. I liked that Optimus called him out on it. The scene at the end was cute.
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow, this chapter was pretty good. I love the interaction between June and Ratchet. He's so proud to have an eager student to pass his knowledge onto. June loves being able to help out and probably feels honored and humbled that Ratchet would teach her about their inner workings. Bumblebee is so cute. He's willing to let June practice on him. That hug of gratitude he gave her was so cute. I can totally see him doing that.
KayleeChiara chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Oh that's too funny... a secret that everybody knows. :) Although that IS a really interesting way to sign - very cool indeed! Sorry for not reading sooner, life has gone crazy and I'm frantically trying to catch up with all the stories I've fallen behind on reading. Whew! Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I love this chapter, heck I have loved every chapter of this story so far. Keep it up!
Kaleia chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Wait I'm sorry I didn't see the part Ratchet step on Mko.I didn't read it good I was tired. But still it's her fault that she never becarefull and should get out of his way but that last bit was good. Though Ratchet should not say human medical science is primitive! There not! They work hard! June work hard!

But still good chapter! I know Ratchet didn't mean to hurt Miko by the way. Update please!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
You should do a part two for this particular chapter, I bet it would be funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Such an enjoyable read! (Just like always!) I was completely shocked when Ratch actually did step on her-though if it was to be anyone getting under ped, it would be Miko. This was such a great look into Ratchet's state of mind, how he cares for the kids more than he readily admits, even to Prime. Love, love the idea of her bone "tattoo"; Miko's right, that is way cooler than a regular tattoo! Again, well done! Can't wait for more!

Cheers!
EP
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I hate chop chop.
Alathea2 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
This insight into Ratchet was really touching. Poor Miko, but it doesn't surprise me that it was her. I liked the fact that it was Ratchet grudgingly allowing those protocols to affect him that led him to have those new systems installed in the 'Bots. The way Ratchet responded to Bulkhead's assault was very telling to how deeply affected he was about the whole thing. And the way Prime chewed him out by trying to be encouraging was well done.

I especially like Ratchet and Optimus' conspiracy with the glyphs... I wish we could see the scene where Miko let's it slip and Optimus gets 'irritated' with Ratchet.

Well done, can't wait for more. :D
Ardent Aspen chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I can so hear Ratchet and Optimus having that last conversation. It's so adorable! I love your stories (I'm sure you hear that a lot, but you are literally the only reason I come to this website)
imaginethat96 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Oh Ratchet you big kid you! :)
Asher Tye chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Ah, a sweet chapter. You realize now there will be transfans wanting the same bone-tat as Miko has. _ Heck, I want one. A very good job with Ratchet's inner guilt over Miko's accident, and Optimus's thoughts to calm him. So is this going to become something of a collection of one-shots?