Reviews for Apostasy
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
So have you decided to write the third story? The first two are amazing, just what I've been looking forward to reading
angel897 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
liked it interesting story to read
IrisAyame chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
I thought Rogue was pregnant when, after Hank said he was to test her blood, Emma suddenly tells Logan "No need for claws"! lol
You're not very happy with the ending, that's maybe because it's so rushed? It sound as if you were fed up with this story. But I liked reading it nevertheless.

Thanks for writing and sharing this fanfic! :D
nicholee33 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I love how much rogue and gambit care for each other they are just ment to be with one another update soon
kissniki100 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Can I just say AWESOME!

Happily awaiting part 3 assuming you're still writing. PLEAAAAASE write it soon.

Like and 5 stars if it was possible
kissniki100 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I'm quite confused why you made James so important and why Gambit is sooo interested or obsessed with him.

Anyways great story. I guess I don't know how I feel about Rogue being so angry. But it all makes sense on the end of you put yourself in their shoes.
Umbra8191 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
Umbra8191 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Glad to see Rogue snapped out of it!
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
alliekat35 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This is a great chp. You're doing an excellent job with expanding on Rogues emotions and how she is dealing with the current situation they all find themselves in. There are people that don't respond to racism well, especially when they're the target. I think she's gonna need Remy and the rest of the x-men to snap her out of it. Again, great chapter. I'm looking forward to the next update.

I felt I needed to login to add this instead:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Uh oh that's not good
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I absolutely love it. I soo can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.