Reviews for Just For Tonight
charlotte chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Really nice. I actually haven't seen TB since the first couple eps into the 2nd season. I was happy when the show was about the romance between Bill & Sookie. But the show was getting away from that starting in season 2; especially when Bill's "daughter" & Eric became a part of the show. I like Alicide simply b/c of Joe. Great fic, would be great if you wrote again. Maybe a continuation of this fic.
Evie Starberry chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm glad to see someone besides hunger games people writing aboutgirls with grey eyes! Granted, a lotof my friends, even the makeup artist ones, hadent even known grey eyes were a real, natural option until katniss everdeen and gale hawthorne have the smokey northern UK beauty of grey eyes and dark hair. Even more rare? *points to self* blondes with grey eyes!

I thought this was nicely written, but the angst from debbie and..marcus? Was what flavored alcide's urgency to me, not his feelings for this girl. It seemed he was running, like when guys get dumped and go get in fights and crap, to drown themselves in other r feelings, you know? More development oftheir bond, and maybe more background on their relationship would have made it fro me.

just a thought, haha, sometimes I talk too much. Ttyl

E
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was epic! That's all I need to say.
MissObscene chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
O_O hot damn.
GeekFanGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE I hope Alcide and Sookie will be together in season 5
Key Ssam D chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
XD OMG just 2 hot! I love how this came out of a story plot and agreed u should def write more 4 alcide cause this was just 2 perfect anyways it was awesome!
ThatGirl54 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved this! Fantastic writing ;)
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awesome! You should most definitely write more Alcide stories.