Reviews for Friendship is Surreal
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This is pretty funny. If you can think of any more things you can do with it that would be nice.
Goldamon X chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Well...Its interesting enough. I suppose, although twas a bit anti climatic (probably the point)and it feels a tad random. Guess i'll have to wait to make something a bit more coherent...
dogman15 chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Hmm... Control room with buttons, large vault-like door, a tiny/normal door behind it... Do I smell a Portal 2 reference?

You used "hands" at one point by mistake, you might want to go back and fix that.

Some small grammar or spelling issues besides that, but nothing major.

Good characterizations, keep writing!
dogman15 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I got here from your deviantART account. I was leaving a message there about half an hour ago, but I was taking so long to compose it that DA went into maintenance mode while I was typing. I've saved that message on my computer (I'm on my 3DS right now) and I'll post it when I get the chance.

In the meantime, this story is working out well so far. I'm not seeing any big plot holes.

Equestria Daily sent me here.
banjo2E chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
OH GOD WHY DID YOU CRUSH LUNA'S DREAMS LIKE THAT.

Bananas Trollestia only works as comedy, dammit!

of course I'm still going to keep reading this, because other than that you did pretty well
Endam chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awesome!
Brohoof'd chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I would love to read this, but I can't read anything with Vinyl Scratch represented differently than how I represent her...

To make it up to you, I'll recommend this story to my friends and readers, ok?
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
A mad scientist with a muffin fetish? COOL!