Reviews for Walk the Line
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Wow really sweet little story. Glad I popped in to read.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I read and enjoyed this one on the train home from work today. And yes, even if you're totally pissed at each other, it's definitely better together... Most of the time!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
I rather liked this one. Even though the character's were sad at different points in it, the reader didn't get sad. I liked the way it flowed. I do feel sorry for Kate, as she stuck around Edward forever, hoping he would eventually ask her to marry him. Only to get effed over at the end of their time together. The relationship with Bella and Edward was very good though. I liked that she ran out of the house and didn't speak to, or see, him for quite a while. She did the right thing, as it was not his right to do that to either her or Kate. I am glad they did end up together in the end. And, it seems, quite happily.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I dont like this bella. I dont like women like her. She is a crazy bitch in this story and had no right to be hurt. I hope her and edward are unhappy.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Bellas a horrible person...so is edward.
kadronya chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
nice os!
meelee72 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great story, I loved it!
lightninglaura chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
And as he's tracing the shadows the curtains make on her skin the next sunrise, he's taught her a thing or two about forgiveness. It's easier when there's laughter. When there's enough love to fill a small bedroom, to spill out the window and meet the sun.

And sometimes, it's better together.

This has made me cry. So beautiful.
enka3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cute :)
Winni3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loved this! :)
twilight.jenn chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Like. Very cute. More like real life because of the realistic level of drama. I enjoy your writers block work.