Reviews for The Hetalia Wallflower
I love this so much :D The Land Lady is utter perfection XD
zen4365 chapter 25 . 11/30/2015
I love your stories so much! This story...man your really good at writing comedy. I was laughing the entire time...except when Ivan came along, you actually got me to cry! Ahhh but happy ending at the end! Amazing!
Chloe Hallow Eve chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
You have no idea how much I loved his. it was like a completely different anime, and I could visualize everything which just made me laugh harder! You have an exceptional tallent for comedy, and I'm excited for anything else you create! Keep up the extraordinary work, and I'll definitely read some of your other stuff.
RaisinContradiction chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
...Matthew i'll join you in slaughtering them but let's get drunk on maple first owo
RaisinContradiction chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
ehehehe (giggles maniacally) looks fun may i play with them? owo
fangirlHetalia chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Awwww yeeeaaahh awesome! I just love these two shows and how there put together! It was so cute/hilarious and the ending made me cry! I absolutely LOVE it! XD Please continue to write more awesome stories! (I think Gilbert's awesomeness is rubbing off on you XD)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
love it!
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
is it bad if i was able to fill in a few of those blanks? you and i could become very good friends, it seems we have a lot in common.
GabrielHyungnim chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP! I LOVE you SOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
oMFG
valenme96 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Holy crap, Shinigami-cat, you're a genius.
piratespain13 chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I really enjoyed the story line but you kinda didn't give Matthew the proper character traits. he was too much hockey canada and not enough sweet canada
RusPruCan chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Canada is a sadistic seme
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
That was brilliant! And so well written! I loved it!
KuruHoshuRin chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
This was awesome!

Mattie reminds me of myself accept I'm not as violent.