Reviews for The Hetalia Wallflower
RaisinContradiction chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
...Matthew i'll join you in slaughtering them but let's get drunk on maple first owo
RaisinContradiction chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
ehehehe (giggles maniacally) looks fun may i play with them? owo
fangirlHetalia chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Awwww yeeeaaahh awesome! I just love these two shows and how there put together! It was so cute/hilarious and the ending made me cry! I absolutely LOVE it! XD Please continue to write more awesome stories! (I think Gilbert's awesomeness is rubbing off on you XD)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
love it!
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
is it bad if i was able to fill in a few of those blanks? you and i could become very good friends, it seems we have a lot in common.
GabrielHyungnim chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP! I LOVE you SOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
oMFG
valenme96 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Holy crap, Shinigami-cat, you're a genius.
piratespain13 chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I really enjoyed the story line but you kinda didn't give Matthew the proper character traits. he was too much hockey canada and not enough sweet canada
RusPruCan chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Canada is a sadistic seme
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
That was brilliant! And so well written! I loved it!
KuruHoshuRin chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
This was awesome!

Mattie reminds me of myself accept I'm not as violent.
MercySummer chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
Aww, so cute *squeals*
WulfyFang3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
XD I freaking love this! Wallflower is an amazing manga! I haven't been able to finish it, though.
Anonymous chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
I'm glad I stuck with this. I was really close to dropping it about half way, but decided to keep reading. I'm glad I did, what a cute ending, I should have guessed at it, but silly naive me didn't see it comeing. It was a bit slow in the middle, that's my only complaint. Oh, and Canada should have been more like the Canada I know, but you DID sorta warn us in the beginning, so I can't really complain about that.