Reviews for Sharp and Rusted Things
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
That ending was pure gold. Brilliant story all around. Great job.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This left chills on my back! Have I mentioned how much I like your work? Poor Sammy! What a nightmare! (a well-crafted one, too!) I hope this season is as dark and frightening as it looks like it might be! :D I'd like another story, Sebe, please? :D
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 9/26/2011

that was rather harsh

good though
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
"Brushing his hair back and ripping skin from his face."

my favorite line in it.

thanks for writing it.
Etta.Ju chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, you broke my heart. I'm really in tears... It will be one of the best codas! Please, write more ;)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A very bleak little scene. Sam's in for a lot of misery.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow that was intense! Poor Sam. ;A;
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow, powerful stuff in such a small story! Well done. I am a hurt Sammy addict. Thanks for feeding my addiction!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So horrible for them all.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Whoa, intense. Awesome writing! :)
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ehh :( Poor Sammy! Didn't that scene just scare the crap out of you!

Loved it!

Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
The episode was truly awesome, I thought. It was scary and sad and exciting and heartbreaking and terrifying. You have managed to make it even more terrifying. I have a thing for damaged Sammy too and I only hope that Dean can find some way to help him, although it seems Dean is in need of some help too. Oh poor boys! I always enjoy your writing and I can't wait to see what more of S7 will inspire you to write. Thanks for this one. It chilled me to my bones, thinking of Sam hearing and seeing Dean and Lucifer all at once and which vision is he going to believe? Lucifer is cruel cruel cruel and our strong brave Sam is crumbling under his torture even after being out of the cage. I can't wait for more from the show and from you. Amazing. *hugs*
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
woow amazing story and I can only agree to your words, I am also in love with the first episode of season 7 because it had so much insane!broken!sam in it. wonderful.
Jane88 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
My heart broke when Lucifer told Sam in the premiere he'd never been out, that all of what happened wasn't real. Really great work you did here, very intense! Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very well done.

I can't imagine anything worse than what Sam went through downstairs, can you? Bad enough for Sam, but there was respite, of a sort, when he got off the rack. Sam didn't even have that faint "hope." Torture, unending. Mental and physical. Yeeks.