Reviews for A Most Propitious Encounter
PWAAH chapter 1 . 3/21
I feel like this would fit Fred and George's personalities a lot better than Lucius and Severus - in this context they were incredibly OOC.
Fox chapter 1 . 2/20
I loved it. Very funny, I was laughing so loud -luckily there is no one around. I must say, that in my mind "Golden Trio" always was and will be LM/SS/HG. And I want more.
Thank you.
Fox
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 1/31
Hahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You HAD to have a mention of split infinitives, didn't you? I actually LOLed _
TheMish chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Absolutely hilarious! I laughed and screamed and talked out loud several times..."why did it take Snape twice as long to slide his words out" KILLED me! And when they started whispering to each other when she said they should apologize..I was so weak! Lmao!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Hermione chose an interesting punishment for the two snakes :)
Saruha chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I am amused! Who would have thought that Severus and Lucius could remind me of Fred and George? I laughed all the way through that delightful little story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
:D
RedStarsa chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
How have I not reviewed this yet? Anyway oh my god this it's just... ah. I love lucius and severus. They work so well together and you nailed their dialog and playing off each other brilliantly. I laughed the whole way through wonderful good stuff
becx7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oooh just what did she do to them both maybe that could be a separate story
sabrina.dresden chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Had me laughing quite alot, great humor! :)
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I read this fic whenever I need a quick and guaranteed giggle. Severus and Lucius are so perfect, I can't even stand it.
jensteed chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
You write the funniest one-shots, I was in fits reading this, hahaha
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
The implied scenes were lovely. Claps hands with delight. Was given the link bby Claudia C over on the FB Ship What you Like page.

Will add this to my favourites. I love those two men together with any lady.

Thanks for writing and even more for sharing.

Janette