Reviews for A Most Propitious Encounter
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/15
Giggles like mad _
EAHK chapter 1 . 10/24
I salute your comic genius. This was hilarious. i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. She showed them! haha. And they loved it. I loved that they turned into a couple of clowns at the end. Brilliant.
PWAAH chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I feel like this would fit Fred and George's personalities a lot better than Lucius and Severus - in this context they were incredibly OOC.
Fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I loved it. Very funny, I was laughing so loud -luckily there is no one around. I must say, that in my mind "Golden Trio" always was and will be LM/SS/HG. And I want more.
Thank you.
Fox
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Hahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
You HAD to have a mention of split infinitives, didn't you? I actually LOLed _
TheMish chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Absolutely hilarious! I laughed and screamed and talked out loud several times..."why did it take Snape twice as long to slide his words out" KILLED me! And when they started whispering to each other when she said they should apologize..I was so weak! Lmao!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Hermione chose an interesting punishment for the two snakes :)
Saruha chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I am amused! Who would have thought that Severus and Lucius could remind me of Fred and George? I laughed all the way through that delightful little story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
:D
RedStarsa chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
How have I not reviewed this yet? Anyway oh my god this it's just... ah. I love lucius and severus. They work so well together and you nailed their dialog and playing off each other brilliantly. I laughed the whole way through wonderful good stuff
becx7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Oooh just what did she do to them both maybe that could be a separate story
sabrina.dresden chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Had me laughing quite alot, great humor! :)
Sue Donym chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I read this fic whenever I need a quick and guaranteed giggle. Severus and Lucius are so perfect, I can't even stand it.
jensteed chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
You write the funniest one-shots, I was in fits reading this, hahaha
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »