Reviews for Dark Jewel
trolltrollingtroll chapter 1 . 5/3
Y U NO UPDATE ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) ?
MKTerra chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
this needs to be updated.
Comic Kazii chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Good story. Not a big fan of dark shepard though. I think it would have been more fitting to let the batarian live, to see that childs body in his dreams and nightmares, to mourn all of his friends who died next to him. Hed suffer all right, but hed live to suffer longer. Sounds darker actually, i guess its all in how you word it. Anyway, nice story and all. Hope you continue it.
Markfrodo chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Ive read this story over 3 times. And i want the next chapter.

Cause its good. And i wish to study this story...

You know FOR SCIENCE!
joniedinofreak chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
For some reason I think Samara won't respond to the commander... kindly...
Though I fear the Morinth possibility too.
Ah well, good story, hope you'll continue.
(Also for another reason I am actually feeling sorry for Legion already :'( )
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Your foreboding messages D: update soon, I love the refreshing change of pace this fic has!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I really hope you make the fic eventually with a bonded shep\daro! She's my favorite quarian, and there are far more talimancing fics already :D can't wait to finish what is currently up!
The Wandering Reader chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
Wow TIM is one badass Chessmaster...
Liking this fic so far(Despite the whole Shepard/Daro thing since I'm a Talimancer myself)

Your not planning in destroying the geth are you? Especially if you're intending to apply their version of the morning war.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Your English isn't very good but the story is okay i will continue to read it.
TW6464 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Good chapter.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Male feminist Shepard, and tip-toeing around race within the first half of the first chapter?
Noooope!
Lord Michael Blackburn chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
lemme guess: he sells legion. or leaves him, who knows. nice to see you writing again, it reminds me that i should too..which between you and me, i got inspired out of my writers block reading this gambit
A-01 chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
In terms of story and direction, I think that this is interesting and could expand wonderfully.
But my second and main point -I don't mean to insult or put you down in any way- is your writing. There is an excessive overuse of comma's that break up the text in odd ways. There are also grammatical errors in terms of syntax. As though you've written the start of a sentence or speech, taken a break from writing, come back to it, and rewritten basically the same thing in a different way without deleting what you'd already written. And there are mistakes in tenses in some points.
Again, I don't mean for this to be a flame. I'm aiming for it to be constructive (I used to get similar reviews to what I'm giving now), and I think you can really improve your writing skills to carry this story through in the most vibrant way possible :)
Chow.
Inverness chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Well, people around the galaxy better hope Shepard eats his due, otherwise he'll help start a pointless war and get millions killed for no reason. The Quarians were fools for starting a war with the Geth while the Reapers were invading, and Shepard would be a fool for dismissing a race that would be much more of an ally against the Reapers than the Quarians could hope to be with their numbers.
Jarnsaxr chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Really liking this story. The portrayal of Shepard is interesting to say the least, and the alternate take on the story is very entertaining. keep up the good work!