Reviews for Watching You
Abby Nesoya chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
How absolutely lovely! I do hope you will continue your story. I would love to read more!
anna chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
It was just perfect! You really are good at this! I am completely and uttterly addicted! More please, and QUICK!
Neit Kitten chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This is great I can't wait for more! It's also very original so that's a bonus.
Aryea chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awesome...very well done. I love how Sydney just melts with the baby, but poor Nigel. I keep thinking of the episode in France where he swore he would never put his children in boarding school He'll be a wonderful father- i just know it!
ivoryrose75 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Lovely chapter :) Good to see how a baby can bring out the soft side's of everyone. Sweet Nigel sure to be a great father and it seems Syd starts to change her mind about the most important things in life :))

Good job :) Hope, you update soon :)
ivoryrose75 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Such a great start! I love it already :) I loved how you showed Nigel's feelings and how you showed Sydney's sensitive side :)
steamboat chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I just loved it! I could imagine the whole thing as you described it. Alex is going to be spoilt rotten... well not rotten, he couldn't be, he's Nigel's! Up-date as soon as possible please!
CellyLS chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Yayyy! Amazing, girl! This plot is wonderful!

I can't wait for the next chapter, I need it now!

Thanks for sharing this great fic!

I'll be waiting!
Marcela chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
WOW! Hope you update really soon like tomorrow! Love the story and the 'favorite Bailey'. Really looking forward to the developing relationship between Syd and Nigel. The cute baby growing and learning to call Syd 'mom' and all. Keep up it's GREAT!
CellyLS chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I couldn't help but feel bad for Nigel. Cate is a real b****!

BUT if it was not for her, Nige and Syd would not get this close, would they? And with a very cute Nige miniature between them, owwwwwww!

Syd was there for him, like always; thank you Syd!

Thank you Angel, This fic is amazing! Loved loved really much!

Kisses to you! I'm your fan ;)

xx
Yvarlcris chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Oohhh! Beautiful! Welcome! I love it very much!
katy chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
great story! more please!
kel chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
WOW! wonderful beginning! please continue the story!Am begging...

I read your 3 stories on relic hunter and I love them all! And especially this one, so please continue it... And you're a very talented writter! one of the best from famfiction...
steamboat chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I just loved it! At last we have a new Relic Hunter writer. More please.