Reviews for All Your Fault
Nodakime chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it! It's definitely dramatic though
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Well it must qualify as the most idiotic, short and haphazard way, not to say silly wihtout end, to kick the Dark Lord out of the story, but the rest of it is simply perfect. All her fault... yeah right. It takes two people to botch up something like a love confession, Harry you git :P
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Adorable, truly.
Hiii andheeyyy - twitter chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I was grinning like crazy toward the end! Oh goodness. And I felt the grief Harry felt, and I think that Jo would write something like this if HPDH had the love triangle we wanted; hopefully a H/Hr ending since she said 'It could've gone that way'

Well anyways.. loved it! :) :)
Starlight232 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
LOVED IT!
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was great! I love how it ended with Harry telling Hermione how everything was her fault. It made me laugh!
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was so sweet and awesome! But YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES! Still loved this!
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
wow that was great i loved every second of it. Priceless was the best way of saying it

Draco122
NANLIT chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was a nice oneshot. Only flaw really is not revealing how Harry killed Voldemort and how he survived. But it was nice that Harry's suicide mission (and Ron's not helping Harry) that made Hermione realize that she loved Harry, not Ron.
actressen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Amazing, as per usual.
Freakinmcawesome chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It's great! I really liked it
Chuffi4Harmony chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwwwwwwww! This is the sort of story that I think really and truly belongs on this archive. Well done!
starboy454 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
a another excellent short story
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Actually it is Ronald's fault for interfering and demanding they do what the jealous git wanted. Generally keeping them apart since they met. Without Ronald, Harry and Hermione would have defeated Voldemort in first year, just after the troll. But Ronald had help from Dumbledore.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I hope that you feel better soon. Know what it's like to feel like shite. I liked this one, rather good really, especially as there wasn't a lot of emotional abuse :D Looking forward to your next update of what ever it is. Might I suggest some egg drop soup for your illness. I know it tends to help me when I'm sick.