Reviews for I can't be more than I am
allekittykat chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
i like the way Yamashita reviewed thats some what of what i was thinking good thing this person wrote it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Hmmmm... I think it should be Kikyou, since itz so angsty...
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
That was a great story. It makes me feel all...strange, is the only word I can think of. I love it.
Persephone of Abydos too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
When I first read this, I was sure the narrator was Kagome. But when I read it again, I caught the line "devoid of emotion" (or something like that), which leads me to believe the narrator is Kikyou. So, my guess: Kikyou. Am I right? *hopeful gaze*
Tler chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Even though I'm so darn horrible at interpretations, I'm going to guess anyway. This poem can be various people, and I'm sure you intended that. For me, I see it mostly as Kikyo. Hear me out before you think me insane. I suppose she's struggling with her feelings and one of them being love for Inu-Yasha. However, he doesn't love her for the reason she's this dead thing walking. She's angry at herself for feeling this and hates him. I can't possibly write everything I feel about this poem and try to explain my logic, but I still think it's for Kikyo.

And if this review is weird for you, I'm practicing analyzing poems for a test, so..._; Very nice poem. This was definitely the most interesting poem, in content and format, I've ever read.
Otaku-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Hmmm...That sounded like the thoughts of Kikyou with a very Evangelion-like psychological twist to it. I liked it! Is there going to be more? *wink*

Otaku-Chan _
Mooniek22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I think it's Kikyo, although it doesn't seem like her.
Mooniek22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I think it's Kikyo, although it doesn't seem like her.
Hazel Rauselt chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Wah! This is some creative stuff! I love the wild font styles _

Hmm ... I'm guessing this has something to do with Houjou's point of view? There are so many love relationships ... I dunno what to choose!

Was this meant to be so repetitive?