Reviews for The Last Night To Be Brave
mykkila09 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
just read this in one go and i absolutely loved it! the blaine and Santana friendship was so amazing to read...i love how he stuck by her...even Dave surprised me, but despite the fact that i dislike him in canon for what he did to Kurt, it was nice reading about him this way

awesome story!
AnimeLoverNumber1 chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Can You PLEASE Continue! Please?
paperstylehearts chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Aww Blaine's like Santana's older brother almost! She's right about one thing-we ALL may get cavities from reading this. She is a bit of a Klaine cockblock isnt she..? Lol

Two small things and they're really small like miniscule...

When referring to a Latin woman it's 'Latina' with an "a". Blaine said "Latino" which is the masculine version. Trust a guy to make that mistake LOL

Also... I'm pretty sure acapella is one word. Like I said tiny tiny things because the big thing basically is-

I love you.

That is all.

Dinner time! And then more reading.. Hehe.

Did I mention I'm on a european vacation n using my free wifi time to read ur fic? Bahahaha
paperstylehearts chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Ahhhhhh. One of my favorite authors. I love you. You explore the relationships everyone is thinking of but no one writes about... And you do it so well! Love Blatanna friendship ] though did u see the promo where Blaine sings "Last Friday Night?" She looked pissed at him throughout the whole song?
lizzard713 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I don't believe that I ever told you that I love this story.

I love this story.

Seriously, it's lovely, in a well-written-angst-is-still-a-beautiful-thing sort of way. *sniffles* Thank you.
GleekMom chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I absolutely adore the sentiment in this story and the Blaintana love. You inspire me.
GleekMom chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
GleekMom chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ok, I know you think this story got away from you but I absolutely adore the Kurt/Puck moments and Puck in Santana's hospital room. I love my Puck almost as much as Klaine.
mardie186 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Great ending to a great story. The song was brilliant! Can't wait for your next adventure!
Babyboyerful chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Awww! This was awesome! Thanks for writing!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
i love the Klaine Blaintana Kurtana Davtana Klaintanofksy oddly awesome friendship .. this was an awesome fic. *sigh* i wish there was like a 5-10 years later so i know they're still friends or something lol.. where Santana is Kurt AND Blaine's best "woman" at the Klaine wedding.. and David is there.. and it's just full of awesome lol
mbrattoo chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Santana and Blaine's friendship throughout this always made me smile despite the sad moments.

I was also surprised to find that I like your take on Dave and his bluntness throughout your story. I really loved him in this last chapter, especially.

The song that you chose for Santana was so perfect beyond belief and I really liked the visualization of Blaine, Kurt, and Dave surrounding her and THEN having the others on the outside of the hug because that image says so much about their relationships with Santana.

Anyway, brilliant job because this, my friend, was fantastic.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
a KLAINTANOFSKY friendship would be awesome on Glee.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE FRIENDSHIP POSSIBILITIES! OMG

good chapter!
mardie186 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Liked the "big gay sleepover" and am glad Santana has finally decided to let her friends in. Kurt and Blaine and Dave are really trying to convince her that "it gets better". I feel very sad about the gay teens who have committed suicide recently. Things are changing but not fast enough. I do feel like Glee is making a difference in people's lives. And alot of the credit for that goes to the actors playing those roles. So kudos to Chris, Darren, Max, Naya, and Heather. As Chris said, "there's nothing wrong with you. There's alot wrong with the world we live in". And together we can change that world.
val-snix chapter 6 . 10/18/2011