Reviews for Fine Brandy
FeatherArtist chapter 7 . 4/22
Bittersweet :) Loved it! Thanks for writing.
Lone wuf chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I love this story I think stoker would be perfect for charley ah,I didn't want him to leave it was getting really good an mussy I love these kinda stories
uss71832 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Augh! He'd be so good for her. MEN!
iloveLuLu chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
This story is my favorite of all the stories posted for BMFM. without doubt. Thanks for sharing such an awsome story!

And i still laugh when i read this line

"If we get into trouble, we'll radio and you can hear our last, agonised screams."

Gotta love Stoker!

Lu
Shinkubanryu chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
are you ever going to finish this story? I really like it and i really want to know how things work out for charlie and stoker.
Chibi Deku Jester chapter 7 . 3/13/2008
AH THAT WAS FANTASTIC A CHARLEY AND STOKR FIC OH PRAIZE THE GREAT AUTHOR I LOVE YOU!( i hope i spelled that righ?) anyway it's about time there was a Stoker and Charley fic out there...not that i don't like Charley and Throttle i love those two the most. But it different and that's what i love, if you can think of another fic with these two in please write another one. But without Stoker goin' back to mars that nearlly made me cry ah...er sorry hehehe.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Its so killer to see this story written out. (sorry, found it on altbikermice site and was dying to see the rest of it)

I loved it! but why oh why did stoker leave her? with a remote transporter, they oculd find a way to still be together, right? Age isn't that big a difference either.

I'm a romantic at heart, so I'm sad they aren't together, but its still a killer story.
kirallie chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
It's so sad that he left! Good idea to finish that fight!
Mad-Eyed Owl chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I've always loved Stoker, even though he wasn't a major character in the series. I love what you've done here - it's extremely clever. Keep it up - you're a very good writer.

Mad-Eyed Owl
Dorkish Donna chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is my favourite Stoker/Charley story - I'm gonna rec it at The Station if you don't mind?
Rose Oniel chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
hey this is my fav. chapter. when i read about rimfires leg i just think as him as gimpy . he's so cute. keep writing
Dapple chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
All of your stories are of a very high quality. I like them, needless to say, maybe, but sometimes nice to hear.

I like the way you describe battles and fighting. It's easy to catch up with what's happening, but it's still fast and full of action. And they're logical, people don't do silly tihngs that shouldn't work.

I don't think you see Vinnie the same way that I do, there are things with him in your stories that buggs me, but on the other hand I like your Throttle very much.

And Stoker.

I'm impressed that you never falter in... (swearing over having to write in another language where I don't have all the words I want) quality is the best word I can get for it right now. They feel solid...

Now I'm babbling. If you want a better expanation of what I mean you're welcome to write.

Ride free!
sunshine chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
This story is a very good read! I'm quite fond of the StokerxCharley pairing myself :D This story has a good mixture of fighting and non-fighting, and the battle scenes were very well written. I found a lot of instances throughout this story that would make some good drawings :D

sunny
Youko'sVixen chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
This isn't the final chapter, was it? I really wanted Stoke and Charley to get together! Please say there's more comming!

MSF
Rose oniel chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
i thought this story was very well writen. I liked the fact that rimfire was included in this one. also the more sexal parts where well done. i also loved that rimfire hated the cruches
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »