Reviews for Darkness and Shadows
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I enjoyed the fic
good writing
I confess that I cried
I love House and did not want anything bad had happened to him
Namasteyo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is excellent. You convey all three characters' pain so well. I think, unfortunately, this is far better than what they'll come up with in canon!
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was just so wonderful. Very possible, and what should happen. You got the voices just right.
damigella chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
There's precisely one word wrong in this fic - no, not calender, but complete. If anytime you feel like reconsidering, I'll be forever grateful.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very angsty, and a lovely read! The line, "He wants to ask him why, but he's afraid. He's afraid that if Wilson stops to think about it he will decide that he shouldn't stay," made my heart hurt.
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wonderful angsty story. Sad that it's sure to be miles better than anything the real House scriptwriters come up with. Wonderful balance of the hurt that all three of them - House, Cuddy, Wilson - caused each other.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This ripped my heart to shreds, and yet it's so perfect that I read it through twice more just to get all the nuances and little moments. You have the two men portrayed so well here: Wilson not really sure why he's staying the course with this self-destructive friend, House trying hard not to hope against hope that Wilson will stay the course despite everything that's happened and will happen in the future . . . brilliant. The angst level is just right, not too black but not letting up either.

This one's definitely going on the Favorites pile. Well done.