Reviews for Little Girl Lost
Whovian101 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
You totally stole that from Doctor Who. You are my new best friend.
aprilf00l chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
*squee* I love these kind of stories, where the present and future collide. And this one is awesome, so well written and with great knowledge. Can't wait for the next chapter - soon pretty please!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
you have completely stolen that from Doctor Who...i loved it. i thought it was brilliant...does that mean Arthur has to tell Merlin off for marrying his daughter?
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I CANT WAIT FOR MORE! This is just so brilliant and fantastic and amazing I can barely breathe! I was just so freaked out when Emhear's lifeless body fell out of the door, I almost screamed! You've got the fear factor running high, fit to bursting point! Another great moment was Gwen being enraged and taking up Arthur's sword, totally loved it! Please please please please please please please please update soon!
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
What an awesome beginning! I love all things Arwen and the story 'Sleeping Beauty' so thanks so much for this! I'm very interested in Galahad and his part in this story, and also what Morgause knows that's so important. Also love the beginning with Arthur worrying and Gwen's beautiful advice!