Reviews for Scarborough Fair
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
To that whole thing "WHAT THE FUDGE?!"
Emerald Grey 01 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Want to hear something weird? The other day I heard the song, House of the Rising Sun and then I went to an event where they sang that song! Then, I stumbled upon the song Scarborough Fair and I've been singing it all day, then I find this story! How weird is that? Good story though!
OakeX chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This story always makes me feel really sombre. It's a very good story though. Mustardseed's line, "War is wrong, brother, but we do what we must", is an excellent line, I loved that part.
Kacy Myth chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Oooh that's bittersweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
That was a LOOONG one-shot. Awesome, but kind of confusing.:)
SilverBlade chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I love this one too! It's interesting, but you should have made it longer... just saying...
Animals9990 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Loved it, even if Puck did give up his immortality for her. It's a true love story. A bit sad that she came home in the middle of a war. But it was still a good story. And different. I love your stories, Curlscat.
Cinder Lunar chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
cute!
sapphireice3664 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOVE THIS ONE!
Book-Muncher-77 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
wow that was really long but it was also kind of sweet how Sabrina tried so hard to get back to Puck and Puck gave up immortality for her
Purpleflower23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Astounding! It almost made me cry.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
realism and fantasy coexisting to make this story, not everyone can pull that off but you made it work really well and the ending was fantastic.

Great writing no OOC crap going on although you did evolve their characters (which was done in good taste). I got a little lost in the middle but you brought me back into the story near the end so... YAY!
cutiereader968 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
To start, I really like your stories. At first, I was thinking "Wow, the first line is that she likes him? Not my favorite way to start a story..." But you have proven me wrong! This was cute, but not overly fluffy and generally gross like other fics on here.

Maybe a little more detail? But, then again, that's only my opinion and this was overall a good story.
Lara D chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You make my work look like crap. -.-'

*sobs* THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Totally IC. I don't know how to really describe it. It was just awesome! I love how Puck gave up his immortality for Sabrina-so. Fluffy.

Great job with the story! I'm glad Henry didn't blow up in Puck's face when he found out they were dating. :3

-Lara