Reviews for After the first shot
Blckchyna18 chapter 764 . 10/18/2015
This was an amazing story. thank for sharing this with all of us. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. And while I didn't want it to end, it was as promised a happy one.
kia king chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 764 . 5/19/2015
this was truly an awesome, and epic, story! It was like I was watching the show. Thank you for taking the time to write so that the rest of us who can't write a lick have something to enjoy!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
a woman named anne ranting about vampires and being erica's daughter? roflmao!
Baby Darth Dalloway chapter 764 . 4/20/2015
Wow. Just, wow. I read this entire story in like two weeks or so. You really carried on the AMC legacy, though with an amazing focus on Minx.
The way you wrote their happiness and love was brilliant. In fanfiction, we often get caught up in idealized/ romanticized versions of love, but what this story showed was honesty. An honest look (though exaggerated in the good old fashioned soap way _) that life is always going to have complications and may not work out how you want it to, but that it's important to take stock of what you do have going for you, what is important, to be grateful.

Anyway, it was a true pleasure reading this tale. It has touched me deeply, thank you so much for writing it! And, um, seriously? Over 700 chapters? Could not be more impressed. :D

Thank you again for the great writing. :)
Guest chapter 65 . 6/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
OhMyPosh chapter 764 . 5/20/2014
I just want to say that this came in a time of need. After AMC completely shafted BAM 2.0, I was so mad. I can't explain how happy I was to find closure with your writing. Few things are more exhausting than becoming attached to characters and then having them ripped out of your life with little explanation! The writing was fantastic and I think you really captured the essence of AMC. My hat is off to you!
Japhia chapter 764 . 5/14/2014
Thank you for your beautiful story. :*
Weekend Reader chapter 762 . 5/10/2014
I am still sad that this story is complete, but this chapter was a nice glimpse into the potential future. The best part was Marissa's dream. I laughed so hard I had to stop and compose myself after reading it.
BSwifty1997 chapter 710 . 5/7/2014
i love how you've happily integrated maggie and reece into their lives, though i am still a little confused as to what's going on with miranda
BSwifty1997 chapter 640 . 5/7/2014
I SO GLAD reece is doing the right thing by helping marissa adopt the girls :)
michelleupr chapter 764 . 5/5/2014
WOW! What an adventure!
Tank you so much for charing what's in that beautiful mind of yours.
It was an amazing ride, you've made me laugh and cry. I have truly enjoyed your story!
Again, tanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 764 . 5/5/2014
A wonderful story from start to finish. Thank you
Guest chapter 764 . 5/4/2014
OMG awesome story wish it would not have ended so quickly but wonderful none the less
day chapter 764 . 5/3/2014
Good luck on your surgery!, And please do not abandon us since we have minx but not on tv leaves us without them here too.
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »