Reviews for Deliberation, Determination, and Deviation
Rolly Polly Dolly chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cheryl your stories never cease to amaze me, i've never read one that i didn't love so much as to reread it over and over again. Every time i see a new story or update from you, it always makes my day and can cheer me up even if i'm in the foulest mood. You're an exceptional writer and i hope you continue to write your stories for years to come. :)
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Oh this was just amazing. I read this full out grinning. Great job.
animaven chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It can't be true, you're not Potter, yes, it's true, I am Potter. What a wonderful web in intricate details when you can Polyjuice yourself to look like someone else. How can anyone be really sure who they're sleeping with. But if it looks like cake, and tastes like cake, who cares. You must have had lots of fun writing this one. I really enjoyed it so much.
Darth Keyara chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Genius as always! Love your work...you're listed as one of my fav authors.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
x3 i made the weirdest sound when i finished reading this. it sounded something similar to "skee!" xDD

it was utterly delicious~ this fic x3
wrathisred chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ahhh! Amazing. You should make it into a longer story. With chapters and everything (:
lttlelola chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
it was cute darling.
Hepzheba chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cute. I like that Draco don't understand that it's Harry and the cuteness of that. And now you have a great plot for another fic: Draco making someone angry with him just to have Harry rush to his aid.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
My idol! love the fact that sometimes when I go to your page just so I can re-read one of my favorite stories there is a new one that is sure be become one of my new favorites!
Paimpont chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
*Smiles* You do write better smut than anyone else on the planet, you know that? Your stories and funny and sexy and absolutely adorable all at the same time.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was SSSOOOOOO SWEEEET...

And the smut was fucking HOTT!

Perfect, as usual.
Queen'sJester chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
An exquisite, smutty middle with an ending of pure fluff? You sure know how to make your fans happy! ;)

Seriously, though, I have the image of Harry-With-His-Boots-Still-On plastered across the inside of my brain. Permanently.

Sincerely,

Jester.
DDwelling chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
that was delicious
diagonfloo chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Best line by far:

"If it isn't Draco Lush… Lush… Lussssssshious Malfoy."

LOL :D

Thanks for the story and I look forward to more!
Mawwe chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Hello ..

Must say you are probably my absolute favorite author of fanfiction! Love to read your fic's! Have not gone through quite all yet but it just takes some time before I read all those with the pairings in which I like.

Sincerely Mawwe