Reviews for Deliberation, Determination, and Deviation
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was so great!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I had the greatest time reading this and i couldn't stop even for the eighth time !
I hope you DON'T STOP making these wonderful fanfics!

P.S : i giggled (more like laughing like Bellatrix) so hard when potter said he still had to pee !
Malfoyesque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
this slightly unsettled me. I cant see harry being a.. merlin what do you even call those gay guys? Wolf cub is it? with his hat and just chillin outside in his boots and panties all cool. haaaaahahahaa. i appreciate the humor in the imagery though... even if there isnt really supposed to be any humor :P loved the unbelieving malfoy, and the cuteness that prevailed through and after the delicious sex scene :D 3 3 3
chase3136 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Sooooo HOT, soooo awesome. Purfect one-shot.
Lionna chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Harry Potter, high class rent boy. I can just see it now. (wiggles eyebrows.) Another fabulous fic, dear, not that there was any doubt.
Lionna
mykeyo10 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ohhh! I loved how the banter afterwords just showed ho much they care bout each other! 3
walkingby521 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Fab idea. I really liked that Draco was so disbelieving. I would be too! Saucy Harry Potter! :)
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
DRACO IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE
XscarlettXayrinX chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was an awesome one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Liked it!
Dvaita chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This story is amazing! and the mental image of Harry you have given me .. with Draco anxious and blushing .. wowwww! keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So sexy, thanks god drunk Harry seems to get bed. XD
Hesselia chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hello, Cheryl;

I absolutely loved it, from the begining with Blaise's game until Draco not believing he was with the man of his dreams.

It was funny the way Potter appeared dressed as some kinky material for gays and despite not having much plot, the story leaves you satisfied.

So good Blaise apparating in the flat and seeing HP in the nude...

I've loved every part of it and has being a pleasure betareading it. Thanks for writing.

Hugs.
WingsOfDazzle chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A sequel sounds needed, even though Harry must of been smashed to stand in a dark alley way like that.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »