Reviews for The Experiment
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
Pleeeeease write more of this.
STforRK chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
I just came across this while reading this fandom and I enjoyed reading it, was wondering if you were planning on continuing it? It is one of the well written ones out here.
Lovers in London chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
I was just going through all the old stories I had favourited and came back to this one. I enjoyed re reading it and was wondering if you were planning on continuing it? It is one of the best written ones out there :)

Bec Magnus
khudgens91 chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Oh please, oh please, oh please finish this! I just know this can't be the end. I've read this over and over and just absolutely love it! But I want MORE!
Kat chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Just now finding this wonderful peice of Teslen smut. I can't get enough! But that can't be where it ends...you simply must finish it! Please please PLEASE! I'm dying over here!
Anon chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Please please please finish.
insufferablyteslen chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
But.. more... PLEASE? And maybe a present day follow up, since we're asking for things. We would be eternally grateful. Thank you. You are awesome. :)
insufferablyteslen chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
This is also tormenting all of us, in the best possible way of course. :)
insufferablyteslen chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
I still have no words except awesome.
insufferablyteslen chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Awesomeness.
insufferablyteslen chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Same time tomorrow? Yes please!
insufferablyteslen chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
asdlfkjasl;kfiojwoegijvhnQ no words. there are no words.
insufferablyteslen chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
"No harm done." - Except to all our fangirl hearts who need more of this story! :D
insufferablyteslen chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
"He feigned innocence." Well, of course he did. :)
insufferablyteslen chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This is my favorite chapter. For all the smut, him peeking under her dress in a classroom is my absolute fav. Love it.