Reviews for Run For Your Life
HIIIIIIIII chapter 6 . 9/19
BEST STORY EVA!
I only have three words to explain this story. Amazing, comforting and caring.
LunaHeartsJake chapter 6 . 7/22
This was amazing!
Lovely story...*sobs* keep doing a great job!
jcselby chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
loved it
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Oooh kill em'!
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Awwwwwww! Tear tear!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Can you write another one like this? I feel kind of guilty for it but I've been looking for a fanfic where batman actually does beat robin and robin is scared of batman, the team noticed but doesn't stop it they just help him afterwards and feel bad but robin doesn't blame them and I want an outside force to see and be shocked and help then I want a plot twist where batman feels guilty about what he did and robin goes back to living with him but still flinches a lot making batman feel worse then when things start to get better I want robin to mess up and batman to yell at him scare robin and the feel super guilty and robin and batman have a heart to heart fluff moment and they make up
musicalgirl4474 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Honestly, I was a little afraid that you WOULD take Dick away from Bruce. I was so happy when you didn't. it's 12:19 AM right now. I usually go to sleep 10. I kept having to get up to shout at the characters. Silently. Because parents are sleeping. But yeah. WONDERFUL STORY! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I LOVED SP MUCH AND WAS SUPER IMPRESSED WITH YOUR WRITING SKILLS AND HOW U KEPT THEM IN CHARACTER! Most stories I read with daddy-bats and baby-robby is SO out of character, but not you. You kept then in character so well it was like watching the cartoon instead, but knowing their thought.

Bravo-

Tr1ggerhapp3 (to lazy to sign in lol)
Robin chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
Oh my god! That was beautiful! I was crying halfway through X'D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Gah! I loved this!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
I thought you did great with Bruce . . . It actually sounds like something he might put Robin through, and the guilt that went with it was entirely in character, too.
Poopfeast chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Oh my god, but Artemis on this subject? Coming from an abusive household with Sportsmaster? Goldmine. Feelsmine.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
sweet batman was a little extreme but sweet