Reviews for BTDTL Volume 11: Search for the Keys
CervantesOsis chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Well, crap. Without their Keyblades, Sora, Riku, and Tess are screwed, big time. Me, I would've pulled a Deus Ex Machina when Nessie came up with that plan. I had a good one in mind with Alucard from Hellsing coming in and blowing Xorat and Kiraxi away, working for the Hellsing Organization, which operates across worlds, rather than just in England.

Oh, well. I won't question the whims of the author. I just hope you'll give Sora, Riku, and Tess their Keyblades back eventually, or else I'm going to be rather put out.

But, wait! What about all of the other Keyblades Sora's acquired during his journey? Did they all just disappear?
eddog2323 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
I say Ranma will come in when Sara gets attacked. The rest of TNNWC. the new Nerima wrecking crew. Good chapter.
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Well this officially is the wake up call that I've been waiting to see the heroes get.
AkariWarriorofSoul chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Love it!
killallhumans chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
what if the socirty of light from yu-gi-oh gx was put in this. where they have the same motives as in the show. also when will the next keyblade weilder apear also what will be he or shes powers be
monkey man chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
can you put in a new key balde weilder that uses the balance and at first fights malifesent and sora and the gang. were he uses the light and darkness. eventully joins sora. meaning he is trying to restore the bairer that seperated the relm of light and darkness.
CervantesOsis chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Can't wait to see Aiden screwing up Maleficent and Gideon's plans. Why don't villains use metal chains instead of leather? Metal's less likely to break.

A good chapter, as always. Looking forward to seeing more!
3D-XIII chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Hi, remember me? I made a comment from BTDTL Vol. 7: Tournament of Light?

*claps*

Bravo, bro. Bravo. I've followed this volume and I was really on the edge of my seat when the kidnapping actually succeeded. I honestly thought that Kairi was screwed having the chip implanted, 'til she whacked Gideon in the face. The whole "evil clone" thing kinda took me by surprise.

I've followed the BTDTL series (though i never read Volume 4 and I stopped at Volume 5, mostly because I was a bit familiar with the 4kids version and you followed FUNimation, which I like all the cool, uncut glory, while 4kids just butchered it; so I'm not familiar with the FUNi version. I never bothered with Vol. 1, until I read it to understand it.)

Oh, and I also owe you a big thank you WAY beyond overdue for making me a fan of FMA in Vol. 3. I was curious about that series and at first I watched clips of it on Youtube, until i found a site where i can watch full episodes (both the '03 and '09 versions) and enjoyed it. So, thank you.

The one thing I want to see in the series now, after this chapter, is see Gideon and Xorat squirm and suffer for what they've done. I want them to suffer so bad, so slow, and so painful, that I want to savor every bit of it, and save the leftovers. LOL XD.

Again, man, bravo.
D.J. Scales chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
So Nessie was a princess. I did not expect this.
kingdom hearts guy chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
a little sad but awesome chapter, keep upload the chapters every saturday
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Now this is the wake up call I was talking about. Nice touch making the heroes Fail in their mission. No wonder Gideon Gordon Graves is the toughest of the Evil Exes.
kingdom hearts guy chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
cool chapter, when was the next chapter coming up
CervantesOsis chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Welp, so much for the twins. But you should have included a music battle segment. This method was a bit cheap, in my opinion. "Oh, they didn't have the music at the right frequency to affect a cartoon duck and dog." Sorry, but it was a little anti-climactic.

Anyway, next battle is the fight against Xorat. I have the sneaking suspicion that a certain transgender martial-artist will be making an appearance. Yes? No? Maybe?

A nice chapter, aside from the cheap ending, so keep it up! I'll see you next week!
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
And so the showdown begins. Wonderful.
rubyknight69 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
what happens on the next chapter?