Reviews for Dark Magic
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Oooh tense end to the chapter! I liked how you brought Neville in, and how he rescued Lily. I'm a bit confused about Severus mad phases where he doesn't seem to be aware of what he's saying or doing. Is it dual personality disorder? Is he shutting himself away in a kind of attempt to stop himself from hurting? Whatever it is, I hope he recovers.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Hmm I'd expected there to be more intimacy between Lily and Harry - I think Harry would at least show some emotion when realising that's his mum standing alive in front of him, and Lily would surely want to hug him and ask him all about his life. They're just carrying on like acquaintances even though they each know who the other is. I'm still enjoying the story - don't get me wrong - I just would have expected a bit more to go on between them.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Oh my god! The shower! That was erotic, and would be soooo embarrassing for Severus if he knew Lily had seen him and heard him! He is really horny in this story. I would have expected him to try to speak less resentfully about Harry seeing as Lily is his mother, but I'm not surprised that Lily asked for more time before they get into a relationship. This story is interesting, I have no idea what's going to happen!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Eeek! Nooo what are you doing Severus!? That was DEFINITELY wrong! That's like half rape half necrophilia! Thank goodness he stopped. I hope he contains himself until she's awake. And I hope if he does succeed in getting Lily fully alive, he does introduce her to Harry rather than keep her to himself.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Interesting start! I found Severus opening the grave a bit creepy - and the way he dressed Lily's body while having the urge to claim her - but I suppose it's something he could do, given his fascination with the Dark Arts and his desperate love for her. Poor Harry, I hope he's not too upset. I'm glad he's got Ginny there to support him through this apparent disregard for his parents.
Silver Point Despair chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Please update soon, I'm dying to know what comes next!
Ah hell na chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Welllllll... The is one way to view after the war... Very ... Um... Awkward... But. You are a great writer. Keep it up!
But still I was all like" omfg, what a fucking creep" never will I be able to look at snape the same way... Ever...
Then I was all like " RAPE!RAPE!RAPERAPERAPE" Lolz the shower part ... Lose all respect for snape... It rather creepy Lolz I'm all deep an shit sorry for all the cusin ...
Whoever wrote this I give you
All right, hopes you has a good life !3
corderbollie chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I really like this story, I get so excited when I see a new update. I can't wait for more, I'd really love to see how this turns out!
flame55 chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
This is great
Professor Radar chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
It's been awhile. Glad to see you back. Severus has some real issues going on here.
rubyrosa chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Somehow,I didn't have this on alerts and have just now re-found it! It is so well done! I love your portrayal of Severus especially, and the mental illness twist(real or fake). You have set up so many possibilities; I can't wait to see what will happen next...
Professor Radar chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Why has Severus gone "mad" and forgets important events like raising Lily from the dead? Is it legit or is he faking?
flame55 chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
this is great can't wait for more
flame55 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
this is great can't wait for more
flame55 chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
this is good i can't wait to read more of this story