Reviews for Time Travel and TV
BarrelRacer136 chapter 43 . 1/31
When are u going to finish the story
cuteasdeath chapter 44 . 1/26
Are you going to write more of this? I have reread it many times and would love to see what happens next! Your story in the best "Merlin characters react to the TV show" type story that I have read, you writing is amazing and your knowledge of the characters is marvellous! Please continue!
SuperAvengers-KittyCat8 chapter 44 . 1/12
omg moooore
Really waiting gor your next update! But, you ddo not make them react in some important moments to me, like when they see some pain evident in someone eyes, or in epispde with Gilli, when Merlin was saying to Gilli how lonely it is, it would have been nice to see how they realize that again, also, there are so many scenes which are truly funny and about Arthurs and Merlins bond, which Merlin fans love, you could make them laugh at them, like this one with Dragoon, where he is kicking Arthur and saying faster faaaaster, i s laughing so hard, and it is sad that you don't point out the funny and lighthearted parts of the show, also, in the next episode will be the part where Merlin takes Arthur pants off to get the keys...i was DYING from laughter in that, so please, make characters laugh too, and comment on their silliness, also, the council faces are just like - oh, this shit again, like it is the most normal thing for kings pants to fall off and then wrestle on the floor with his servant trying to get them on XD, please, don't forget to comment on the funny parts too, because this is one of the reasons why we love the show so much, and Merlin and Arthurs banters and jokes on each other, don't foget about them too :D
tammy henson chapter 44 . 11/21/2016
please please update soon
Mewgirl Anna chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This is one of my fav fanfic of this type in this fandom. Mainly because it is well written and almost done though I suggest going through each chapter and just proof read them as there are a few minor mistakes such as using the wrong character's name. But any way keep writing at your own pace
elyador chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Love this story!

Just wanted to warn you that there have been a couple of stories like this that have been removed this website. Thought i'd give you a heads up in case someone flags you.
OBSERVER01 chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
quite good
Ajaa chapter 44 . 8/5/2016
I am really enjoying this. I hope you're still continuing this. Really want to read their reactions to 'A Servant of Two Masters'.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2016
Love, love, love, looooooOOOoOoOOOOOooooVEeE IT! OMFG. JUST SO CUTE. GAH. MERLIN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS WONDERFUL FIC! SEMPAI! m-_-m
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 44 . 7/13/2016
Amazing as usual.
LittleDragon333 chapter 44 . 7/12/2016
This is very good! Entertaining and a different view point than I find most FanFics using. Your grammar and spelling are very good as well which is nice. The only thing I can spot that could use improvement is that occasionally you mix up the characters names, which does make things a tad confusing for the readers. Other than that great story and I look forward to your new chapters eagerly!
fire lover5161 chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
yay
megzilla01 chapter 44 . 7/7/2016
Please update soon!
FlashFanGirl chapter 44 . 7/7/2016
Ok, I really love you. There are not much people who write this much of "watching the show" and I was looking for ages one about the dragon egg and that's the next chapter right?