Reviews for Time Travel and TV
This is a wonderful fanfic. And while you do write amazingly, you seem to leave out important bits of dialogue and favour certain characters (and/or pairings.) you also seem to put everything in black and white. That's all I have to say. Have a good day.
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 2 . 7/25
Uther said the purge was 20 years ago, and the purge happened because of Arthur's birth and his mother's death, so Arthur was 20 at the beginning of the series. Merlin is only a few months younger, so he was around 19.
CrazyAssCriminalMindsSammi chapter 2 . 7/25
it's self-forefilling, not self-profiling.
emo-foxkitten chapter 9 . 7/10
why did you skip important stuff this chapter? you didn't even give a reason
Emma chapter 44 . 6/29
This is so good!. Please update!
MayFlower148 chapter 13 . 6/27
I love your story so far. But I have noticed a small issue with the names. Sometimes you with have the wrong name attached to a statement. I can usually figure out who's speaking anyway but I thought you might want to know. I love the storyline!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 22 . 6/24
One of my favourite episodes, that you did very well, but could have done better. Now they know what Merlin looks like when he's really lying! He was literally choking on his words with that. Nice work.
Lollipop chapter 44 . 6/17
It's been over a year sence your last update. I hope you haven't abanded it. I really love this story and that you do finish it someday.
Sally chapter 43 . 5/21
I also suspect that Agravaine also blamed Arthur as well for Ygraine's death. That if it wasn't for Arthur and Uther, his sister would still be alive.
kurtblaine87 chapter 43 . 5/11
Please update!
PLEASE UPDATE
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 40 . 3/30
errr, just realized I wasn't signed in again...sorry! ( I do have an account...under the same name)
chp 40... I hope you do season 5 as well! I want to see their reactions to the deaths and all...though I see where the difficulties would lie, with seeing the future. Great story plot though, you must have had the scripts or something, or have been watching the eps. while typing this...wow!
jkelly1251 chapter 6 . 3/17
Nnnnm
jkelly1251 chapter 6 . 3/17
The last G G
BarrelRacer136 chapter 43 . 1/31
When are u going to finish the story