Reviews for Snow
Queendom of Crows chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
tee hee! i liked this short little thing! a nice breather after some more investing stores!

XOXO- Lokitty2
RosieBrie chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
XD Lemme guess... Thor got Loki his cow horn helmet? XD
DolphinsandBowties chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
The snow didn't melt because- and he doesn't get cold easily, in this or in ToA because- *weeps*
proud2bstalker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really likes their apparentt innocence here :)
really nice, hope there's a next chapter in mind :)
BrienneJamie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I want this to be a story!
FlameMonarch chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I get it! The gift was Loki's helmet that he wears later, with the long cow-like horns.
"Since when was he a cow?" did it for me. )
ThorkiLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
CLIFFHANGER! WTH MAN! So NOT complete!
LemonWicky chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
What? The first thing that came to my mind at the end was Thor was wanting to do 'it' with Loki. Which would make me very happy. You MIGHT wanna write a second one to clear it up for some people. There were two grammar mistakes, but the plot itself was full of fluffy, brotherly goodness!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ahhhhh, too shooooooort! (I loved it though)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WHAT WAS THE PRESENT? You can't do this. You have to tell us what it is.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Ooooh, how cute is this :-D I love it!
LoneAngel666 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
AWWWW that was SO SWEET And just ADORABLE ! ! ! I loved it ! Great ! And the gift from Thor is Loki's helmet ,right ? RIGHT ?
Hell chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I laughed because Loki forgot his own birthday but then remembered that I forgot it was my thirteenth birthday, until half way through school when I suddenly announced it to my friends.
DearCassius chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ohh! That was so adorable. I just love the Tales of Asgard movie, and you have this down perfectly. I really liked the part when Thor remembered Loki's birthday and Loki didn't even remember.

Do you know what would be wonderful? If you continued this. True story. I mean, you don't have to, but I'd surely appreciate it.

Until next time, then. Happy writing!

-Loki's Little Helper