Reviews for Rolling Thunder
You live off...reviews...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
PANDA EYESSS.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Because of an experience that allowed me to get extremely close to a lightning bolt, I'm nervous whenever there's a storm passing by and I'm outside. This is awesome.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
what made me a bit sad is when L thought that he's ugly. *sigh*

LOL the im not Kira pajama, u used it again. i would like to have one. haha, btw.. is there a continuation for this? the didnt see 'the end' part. if there is, pls update sooner. please.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
oh dear, im loving this writer. you should write more about Light & L. and pure fluff. and no lemon.
haha. a demanding reader. btw, good job with this one. please write more. btw, i suggest you should write about Frankenstein & Cadis Etrama Di Raizel.. or characters in Adekan, i think it'll be good. for fluff. and you're good at it. goodluck.
Meow the Unicorn chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Fantastic story. i liked the consept :)
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wonderful story.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
D'aaawe so kawaii(: and if you still need to know, you spell *scissors* like that.
travid117 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
that was good :3
DebChan33 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Sooooo Sweet ! XD
death-by-anime789 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
THAT IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ OF L AND LIGHT! YOU MADE L ALL CUTE AND INNOCENT, GREAT WORK! :D
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Fluffy and cute! Love this! XD
Exploading albino potato chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
YAY! CUTENES FTW!
lillymansfield chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
such a cute ending for a story like this one! It's sooooooooooo cute! Your realy good at ending storits like this one! I too have troble spelling the word "sisors" or "sissors". Well keep up the googd work you rock!
lillymansfield chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
oh how cute that L is afraid of thonder and lightning! I think is very funny how L cared more about his sweets being killed than Watari himself. Well that's L for ya thank you for making this wounderful story! Keep it up. ;D