Reviews for Complicated, Complicated, Love
Snakespur chapter 15 . 3/19
Looks good, I hope you update these stories eventually.
vardonir chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
i read this entire story in about two days and I love it! i'm not even a big fan of stories where OCs show up, but I'm still loving continue writing the story. LeblancxLogos is quite rare in FFN, and this is one of the better ones I've read.

(I actually have an account, my username is vardonir, but i can't log in at the moment)
michael.moore398 chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Great work here, and kudos to you for the way you continue to add to the action and humor in this story! Thanks so much!
daylightvampire chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I just got into Final Fantasy X-2 and I already saw the one sided love of Logos for Leblanc. I felt sorry for the poor guy. :'( I'm glad that you write fanfiction for them. Keep it up. :)
DevilMushroom chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Do you even understand how excited I get every time you update this?

Seriously I cannot wait to find out what happens next; I'm totally hanging on it. I think this may be my fav fic ever ever. D! xx
jurywrites chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
This story is absolutely fantastic! I couldn't stop reading, and I'm quite sad that there aren't more chapters to keep reading for the time being. I feel bad for Logos at this point. Everyone gives him such a hard time! I love all of your OCs, and the way you keep the characters in characters so skillfully is a skill I hope I can acquire with your skill. Please update soon! 3
jurywrites chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Devil Mushroom chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I feel so guilty for not reviewing this yet but let me say I LOVE it. Such a great story. I know what you mean, we always dance around the whole Leblanc and Logos getting together thing because there's something about the desperado demeanour we just adore; be great to see what happens if/when the boss finally does realise what's going on and what Logos will do.

Please continue with this, I really want to know how it turns out hehe. xx