Reviews for A Matter of Us
Atea1793 chapter 1 . 2/27
This is a cool idea! I can't wait for the next update!

As for Takuya's partner Digimon, I'll say this: no for the one who digivolves into Dynasmon! ! ! ! Just NO! ! ! ! I say go with Kyaromon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Takuya s partner should be coronomon if u ask me
S chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Excellent story like the rest.
X59 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Really interesting.

Takuya's sense of guilt dating Kari makes sense and I can't help but wonder how everyone will react when it comes out in the open.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Type your review for this chapter flamon he cigivoles to the the warriors like normal and his mega can be emperorgreymon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
taki's digimon partner should be guilmon!
Rose chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Oh sightbent, please update this story and the others :(
Obliterator1519 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Dude his partner should be wizardmon for sure 100% u know the one that sacraficed himself (it would be cool if he didnt get his partner right away to
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
These two seem to be a great ?:D
dracula-key chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Awesome work dude. Nice call on having Takuya on the karate team as well as the soccer team, it helps to make him differ from Tai and Davis. And it was a good touch to have the asitant coach to the soccer team be the coach to the karate team, now Takuya can really keep up with both teams.
Soul Climax chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Neat story idea. Can't blame Takuya for being secretive about his girlfriend but it's only going to get worse once someone finds out and someone will eventually find out. Anyway interesting having Takuya on the karate team, I just figured you would have him just on the Soccer team due to how similar he is to Tai. As for his Digimon partner, I can't resist not only is Dynasmon a Royal knight but one that Takuya personally has fought several times so yeah I voted for that one. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please.
JapanRules555 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Hmm interesting chapter and using their age differences as a plotline might be more interesting.
Impstar chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Nice chapter. I look forward to the next update also. How DOES Takuya know these things? Or is that just something I've forgotten from chapter 1?
diamond50 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012